Arkansas Hunting banner
24681 - 24700 of 24844 Posts

·
Premium Member
26,850 Posts
Use your deductive reasoning skills. I brought most of the known killers down to "my woods" last fall. LJ and I were the only two that killed a limit. LJ and I also went on a road trip before daylight. We left so early that I denied him time to eat breakfast and we made it back to camp 2+ hours after everyone else. Maybe "Black_Foots woods" are not in the same location that he lets on.
Got my Limit....

·
Premium Member
26,850 Posts
Stone said he'd never seen a kid that beamed about a whole 6 squirrels with a shotgun as what the ol boy in the Dodge was that morning.

Edit: this is 100% a true statement.
6 is all Stone saw..Ifn he had seen 12...
Ifn he seen six he said that Guy ain't worth a crap at Squirrel hunting....felt sorry for me..lol

·
Registered
2,583 Posts
6 is all Stone saw..Ifn he had seen 12...
Ifn he seen six he said that Guy ain't worth a crap at Squirrel hunting....felt sorry for me..lol
6 is all any of us saw you with. As a matter of fact, 6 is the MOST that any of us have ever seen you with. Meanwhile I had to tackle @LJ107 and take his gun so he didn't get us in a bind with the Boogeyman for being over the limit.

·
Premium Member
26,850 Posts
6 is all any of us saw you with. As a matter of fact, 6 is the MOST that any of us have ever seen you with. Meanwhile I had to tackle @LJ107 and take his gun so he didn't get us in a bind with the Boogeyman for being over the limit.
Key Word"Saw"....I don't show everyone or everything.....
I was not tresspass ing..my Truck was...
Knew you and LJ.. Who's LJ? Would steal my Honey hole if I showed you a bunch..
Killed 6 outa one tree...A GUM TREE..... Ain't hollering...( Buck) Making a point..
6 is all you will ever see..
Most times one is all you will sea...
Do I have stupid written on my back?
Loose lips sink ships...

·
Registered
2,583 Posts
Key Word"Saw"....I don't show everyone or everything.....
I was not tresspass ing..my Truck was...
Knew you and LJ.. Who's LJ? Would steal my Honey hole if I showed you a bunch..
Killed 6 outa one tree...A GUM TREE..... Ain't hollering...( Buck) Making a point..
6 is all you will ever see..
Most times one is all you will sea...
Do I have stupid written on my back?
Loose lips sink ships...
I don't figure you could show me anything about those bottoms I don't know. When I was a little fat kid toting a Mossberg 500 .410 through those bottoms, my grandpaw would have whooped the piss out of me if I only brought 6 squirrels out. You've proven that both your dendrology knowledge as well as your sanity and grasp of reality is severely lacking. Given where you were trespassing and the time of year you were there, if you were killing squirrels out of a gum, it would have been a tupelo. I don't know if you have stupid written on your back or not, but you frequently scribble it across your lips. Let's make a gentleman's bet at our upcoming squirrel rendezvous. We'll both take rimfires. First person back to the truck with 12 gets to keep the other's rifle. I'll even give you a 30 minute head start AND follow behind you in the same block of woods.

·
Premium Member
26,850 Posts
I don't figure you could show me anything about those bottoms I don't know. When I was a little fat kid toting a Mossberg 500 .410 through those bottoms, my grandpaw would have whooped the piss out of me if I only brought 6 squirrels out. You've proven that both your dendrology knowledge as well as your sanity and grasp of reality is severely lacking. Given where you were trespassing and the time of year you were there, if you were killing squirrels out of a gum, it would have been a tupelo. I don't know if you have stupid written on your back or not, but you frequently scribble it across your lips. Let's make a gentleman's bet at our upcoming squirrel rendezvous. We'll both take rimfires. First person back to the truck with 12 gets to keep the other's rifle. I'll even give you a 30 minute head start AND follow behind you in the same block of woods.
Rifle half to be in working order? BB gun..kinda got a little rust..How bout Pellet Rifle or Pistol....
What's a Rimfire? Muzzleloader?
Yes,Not a sweet Gum but a black gum..
When you find one with fruit it's a Squirrel Magnet..
I found it next to a big Den tree...
Most Squirrel I've ever seen..had at LEAST 20 Squirrel around me when I got the 6...

Foot I couldn't beat you on your worst day and my best..
Got lost Twice last year..And was on the Road..lol.
I know better than to walk in front of a Professional Snipper....I ain't Stupid...lol..

·
Registered
1,578 Posts
You didn’t have to tackle me, you coulda just nudged me to the ground after that half day peregrination! Think I’ll invite the people in the weight loss thread to come squirrel hunt with you.

·
Registered
1,578 Posts
Leaderboard has been updated. Any entries under question were added and we’re moving on- please check for accuracy tho. I have also edited the rules per feedback from the ones of you that took the time to comment- thank you.

Fellas- I’m a thread drifter from way back so I get it. It’s easy to lose focus. That said, PLEASE limit the Entry thread to just that- KILL ENTRIES. Its a test of will and patience trying to sort thru that thing for totals. I coulda choked Jackie with my bare feet!!

Thanks to C for staying on task and on time with drawing cards. Another thank you to Reb for keeping this ship righted while I transitioned into a new work assignment.

Don’t jabber in the Entries Thread. I’m wrappin folks on the head from here on out.

·
Premium Member
26,850 Posts
Please LJ (who's) LJ,Mr C please accept my humble Apologies....
My Mouth runs ahead of my Brains..
Take some off of BlackFoot and ALPHA
Please....so we Retired folks can catch up..

·
Premium Member
26,850 Posts
Leaderboard has been updated. Any entries under question were added and we’re moving on- please check for accuracy tho. I have also edited the rules per feedback from the ones of you that took the time to comment- thank you.

Fellas- I’m a thread drifter from way back so I get it. It’s easy to lose focus. That said, PLEASE limit the Entry thread to just that- KILL ENTRIES. Its a test of will and patience trying to sort thru that thing for totals. I coulda choked Jackie with my bare feet!!

Thanks to C for staying on task and on time with drawing cards. Another thank you to Reb for keeping this ship righted while I transitioned into a new work assignment.

Don’t jabber in the Entries Thread. I’m wrappin folks on the head from here on out.
R u mad?

24681 - 24700 of 24844 Posts