Arkansas Hunting banner
24661 - 24680 of 24844 Posts

·
Premium Member
26,847 Posts
Can compete against Reb,Rusty, ALPHA,LJ .. who's LJ? And Bigmouth BlackFoot....
But Grassy.... He's Good!!!

Bring it Kuzz GRASSY...

Be over before Fall..

·
Registered
6,251 Posts
Discussion Starter · #24,672 ·
Paul and I went hunting in what is normally squirrel heaven yesterday. We hunted hard for three hours and did not see a squirrel. We saw cuttings, diggings etc but not a squirrel. It was unbelievable. Unless I move in with Black_Foot and hunt everyday until the end of the contest, I have no chance of winning this one. No squirrels around. That dang Rusty killed them all last year. He recovered over three hundred and no telling how many arse shot ones he let run off and die.

·
Super Moderator
9,819 Posts
Paul and I went hunting in what is normally squirrel heaven yesterday. We hunted hard for three hours and did not see a squirrel. We saw cuttings, diggings etc but not a squirrel. It was unbelievable. Unless I move in with Black_Foot and hunt everyday until the end of the contest, I have no chance of winning this one. No squirrels around. That dang Rusty killed them all last year. He recovered over three hundred and no telling how many arse shot ones he let run off and die.
Dont bother with blackfoots area, I went down there Sunday and covered 5.4 miles and saw 1 squirrel.

·
Registered
2,583 Posts
Use your deductive reasoning skills. I brought most of the known killers down to "my woods" last fall. LJ and I were the only two that killed a limit. LJ and I also went on a road trip before daylight. We left so early that I denied him time to eat breakfast and we made it back to camp 2+ hours after everyone else. Maybe "Black_Foots woods" are not in the same location that he lets on.

·
Premium Member
26,847 Posts
Over the Hill...Get up on the porch with Me Reb..
Gotta extra Rocking chair...

Who's LJ anyway?

·
Premium Member
26,847 Posts
Use your deductive reasoning skills. I brought most of the known killers down to "my woods" last fall. LJ and I were the only two that killed a limit. LJ and I also went on a road trip before daylight. We left so early that I denied him time to eat breakfast and we made it back to camp 2+ hours after everyone else. Maybe "Black_Foots woods" are not in the same location that he lets on.
HUNTING in Louisiana... Across the Border... Where he/She.. belongs!!!

·
Premium Member
26,847 Posts
Wish you would speak English.... can't understand half that stuff..

24661 - 24680 of 24844 Posts