Arkansas Hunting banner

23281 - 23300 of 23343 Posts

·
Premium Member
12,262 Posts
Some of you boys feeling a bit froggy and want to take cheap shots at ole Reb. That's ok. I have won enough champeenships that I have nothing to prove. It is all about winning a young man a rifle and handing out another arse whipping.
Just one thing though, you boys be careful. I have already seen more poisonous snakes this year than the last four or five years combined.
I've seen more young grays this year than the last 4 or 5 combined.....

Good year

·
Premium Member
24,376 Posts
Some of you boys feeling a bit froggy and want to take cheap shots at ole Reb. That's ok. I have won enough champeenships that I have nothing to prove. It is all about winning a young man a rifle and handing out another arse whipping.
Just one thing though, you boys be careful. I have already seen more poisonous snakes this year than the last four or five years combined.
Yes..
Screenshot_20210502-203559.jpg
Screenshot_20210502-203514.jpg
Screenshot_20210502-203451.jpg

·
Registered
4,207 Posts
I dug my snakeboots out of storage the other day. Just need to get to my BP shooting box to get the rest of the things my beloved .32 needs so we can be ready to go. I have 3 pounds of powder so I should have enough to get around 30 or so squirrels this year before I have to buy more powder.

·
Registered
11,144 Posts
Any of you fellas with a "C" width, small foot... Sz 8.5 (and I know at least of couple of y'all probably are...) I have a snake boot deal for you!

·
Premium Member
24,376 Posts
Rebster, BlackFoot,LJ..,O*Ring...Gun,Arky..Girl....U know how u R!!!!

The Black Death has been let loose...

Sorry Had to do it...This Contest finally got to my level of competition...

Y'all are in trouble!!!!!!!

Done a Little Snipping myself....

We Ain't shooting Bottles or cans..... Are paper!!!!! View attachment 311294
IMG_20210503_095816400.jpg
IMG_20210502_153128443.jpg

·
Registered
2,403 Posts
Rebster, BlackFoot,LJ..,O*Ring...Gun,Arky..Girl....U know how u R!!!!

The Black Death has been let loose...

Sorry Had to do it...This Contest finally got to my level of competition...

Y'all are in trouble!!!!!!!

Done a Little Snipping myself....

We Ain't shooting Bottles or cans..... Are paper!!!!! View attachment 311294 View attachment 311295 View attachment 311296
Those are great Jackie. High capacity mags in a rimfire are about as trustworthy as gas station sashimi. They're also so sleek and low profile that they'll never catch on vines of brush. You should practically be a ninja sniper if you go into the woods with those rifles.

·
Registered
1,373 Posts
Those are great Jackie. High capacity mags in a rimfire are about as trustworthy as gas station sashimi. They're also so sleek and low profile that they'll never catch on vines of brush. You should practically be a ninja sniper if you go into the woods with those rifles.
I’m 96% sure that thing came with an orange barrel plug

23281 - 23300 of 23343 Posts