Arkansas Hunting banner

22581 - 22600 of 23064 Posts

·
Premium Member
24,031 Posts
Dunno, I’m sure I’ll get going. I’ve been planning a lot of hired out honey do’s lately. I have a guy coming in Thursday to measure windows for Plantation shutters for the house. We’re arguing over real wood or faux. And color for the cabinets. It’s gotten to the point I’m about to ask if she thinks she’s married the wrong person. Of course I already know the answer, it’s NO. Ha it’s only because I’m easily manipulated and out thunk.
Better Get in your Place..REAL WOOD!!
TIGHT WAD!!

·
Registered
868 Posts
So, at 77, which one of those leaned against the tree.....is the last one to leave???
Some have already been sold, the little full stock left almost two years ago, great shooter. The Weatherby mark XX11 left last year, I reckon I have another one sold, I don't have a photo of it downloaded to my PC, I need to do that, its a beautiful rifle with a awesome stock. God I love nice rifles.

·
Premium Member
24,031 Posts
If we are gonna show off high dollar rifles.....
Winchester 67 that has killed more squirrels and rabbits in one season than most “hunters” kill in their lifetime. It’s high dollar, because it was grandpas. No amount of money in the world could buy it.
Of course when I’m dead and gone, it will probably be sold for $50, street value. View attachment 307148
Can I Borrow that picture? Thanks..
Screenshot_20210405-194223.jpg

·
Registered
6,053 Posts
Discussion Starter #22,595
There is a vicious rumor that I don't squirrel hunt, this is evidence, not stolen from someone else like one squirrel hunter on here is famous for, not mentioning names here Jackie53 View attachment 307444
Yall see, Xring is not a rifle snob. He hunts with a CZ. He knows how to get down on the level of the common people.

·
Registered
868 Posts
Jpe Biden has lifted :)
Yall see, Xring is not a rifle snob. He hunts with a CZ. He knows how to get down on the level of the common people.
:ROFLMAO:
:LOL:Get down on the level of the common people??:oops: Joe Biden has lifted me from abject poverty to just regular poor folks, Thanks to him I only have a few more payments left and I'll have my truck paid off. Very low millage and now I can't afford gas, he gives with one hand and takes with the other. I'm helping Joe with gun control, I'm selling them as fast as I can:p

22581 - 22600 of 23064 Posts