Arkansas Hunting banner

22561 - 22580 of 23064 Posts

·
Registered
10,984 Posts
I've really been progressing, yesterday I couldn't post a picture, today I do them two at a time, one of you moderators might delete one of those for me....thank you
I want to drool over a pic of that 17HMR you are wanting to be rid of..

·
Registered
4,020 Posts
If we are gonna show off high dollar rifles.....
Winchester 67 that has killed more squirrels and rabbits in one season than most “hunters” kill in their lifetime. It’s high dollar, because it was grandpas. No amount of money in the world could buy it.
Of course when I’m dead and gone, it will probably be sold for $50, street value.
21476073-FAAF-45D6-84D8-0715D42C552F.jpeg

·
Registered
868 Posts
If we are gonna show off high dollar rifles.....
Winchester 67 that has killed more squirrels and rabbits in one season than most “hunters” kill in their lifetime. It’s high dollar, because it was grandpas. No amount of money in the world could buy it.
Of course when I’m dead and gone, it will probably be sold for $50, street value. View attachment 307148
That's a fine keepsake, I still have a Stevens Crackshot my Grandpa gave me when I was about 9 years old, I killed several Swamp rabbits with it, a few squirrels and one chipmunk...

·
Premium Member
24,031 Posts
I hope to start to get a bit anxious but I’m just not feeling it. I have a new scope just laying in the box needing to be put on a rifle and also I have three rifles I need to sight in.
Old News...Champ...Over the Hill Like Rebster....Hammer Down or Park it......
Fast lane are Get it off the Road..
Tresspasser....

22561 - 22580 of 23064 Posts