Arkansas Hunting banner
1 - 20 of 769 Posts

·
Registered
15,447 Posts
Philosophy is the most subtle of weapons. Only a few of us endure the years of loneliness, hardship, and sacrifice required to master the techniques. Personal relationships fall by the wayside like the leaves off the trees, and are left to turn to dust by the same ignoble passage of time. Heartache and suffering will be your lot as you draw further from a world that no longer understands. A world that can't, and won't understand because it won't take the time to listen. And even if they do try to understand, their hearts and minds are not prepared for the message. To the casual intellectual dilettante, I say; Beware! Turn swiftly that your steps may carry you back into the Light! Travel not in these treacherous waters, you who are not prepared! Like a row boat cast upon the sea with compass and no provisions laid to hand! How could you ever hope to reach the far shore and so complete the journey? Greater men than you have dashed their ships on the rocks that are before you. You? Who are you to come here among these ancient Colossians with your stolen ideas and un-formed opinions? Back, I say! Back to the Light!
LOL thanks for posting that. It will make me doze off reading it. Mr C should make it a sticky....

1 - 20 of 769 Posts