Arkansas Hunting banner

13961 - 13980 of 14962 Posts

·
Registered
2,365 Posts
Went to doc. Temp was 98.3. He did covid test. Results next week. Gave me some other meds. Didnt think it was covid.
Hell you don’t have Corona! It’s much more serious than that!
You have Lierona. Lierona is a serious have truth condition.
You lie about being sick, say you may have Corona. Then your wife feels sorry for you and tells you to buy that gun you have been wanting.
It is no coincidence that you get sick once every month or two, then a few days to a week later you post pics of a new gun. She may not have you figured out, but we here on Graybeards know exactly what condition you are suffering from!

·
Premium Member
9,176 Posts
Hell you don’t have Corona! It’s much more serious than that!
You have Lierona. Lierona is a serious have truth condition.
You lie about being sick, say you may have Corona. Then your wife feels sorry for you and tells you to buy that gun you have been wanting.
It is no coincidence that you get sick once every month or two, then a few days to a week later you post pics of a new gun. She may not have you figured out, but we here on Graybeards know exactly what condition you are suffering from!
Dont treat it with home remedies like soaps either.....

It never worked

·
Registered
2,365 Posts
Went to doc. Temp was 98.3. He did covid test. Results next week. Gave me some other meds. Didnt think it was covid.
Don’t worry Reb. You don’t have to buy another nice, accurate rifle because I was messing with you about competing in Rimfire next year. I’m gonna compete in shotgun. You can relax. It will be ok.

·
Registered
690 Posts
Reb let me save you some worry. Rough and crusty dudes like you don’t die from real diseases. You’ll be trampled by a wild horse, hit by lightening, or something like that. Now I’m going to ask you what my mother asked me all the time, when’s the last time you took a good dump? That’ll cure 95% of what ails ya.

·
Registered
2,365 Posts
Reb let me save you some worry. Rough and crusty dudes like you don’t die from real diseases. You’ll be trampled by a wild horse, hit by lightening, or something like that. Now I’m going to ask you what my mother asked me all the time, when’s the last time you took a good dump? That’ll cure 95% of what ails ya.
Lmao!!!!!

·
Registered
2,365 Posts
A damn wild horse. I can’t quit laughing.

·
Registered
690 Posts
A damn wild horse. I can’t quit laughing.
You know the type. The guy standing in line in front of you at the gas station in a hospital gown with life support wires hanging off him. We’ll read about authorities finding a skeleton with a Cooper laid across the lap, not far away will be black bear bones, in some WMA. It’ll be Reb. They’ll determine it was a fight to the death, and neither made it out alive. He’ll be a legend of the south and our grandkids won’t believe us when we tell them we knew Reb.

·
Registered
5,254 Posts
Discussion Starter #13,977
Did that this morning. It waaassss brutal. No touch but a lot of go.

·
Registered
5,254 Posts
Discussion Starter #13,978
You know the type. The guy standing in line in front of you at the gas station in a hospital gown with life support wires hanging off him. We’ll read about authorities finding a skeleton with a Cooper laid across the lap, not far away will be black bear bones, in some WMA. It’ll be Reb. They’ll determine it was a fight to the death, and neither made it out alive. He’ll be a legend of the south and our grandkids won’t believe us when we tell them we knew Reb.
you want my autograph now before I become a bear turd?

13961 - 13980 of 14962 Posts