Separate names with a comma.
Discussion in 'Small Game and Bird Hunting' started by reb henderson, Apr 24, 2020.
Like to put my hands on em..Like a Pair of boots..
Is that a typo?
Need to shoot it first. Gotta see if Reb cursed it or not.
I havent been around much today but let me give you a detailed account of this mornings activities. It was a heck of a day.
1. Got out of thextruck and look across the parking lot and Rusty has left me one of his land mines and a half a roll of TP.
2. Got into the woods and squirrels bouncing everywhere but couldnt quite get a shot.
3. Finally got a shot. Head was all I could see so I shot it. Knocked squirrel out of tree but I could tell the way he fell he had lots of life left. Went over and he was gone.
4. Squirrel ran up a tree and I drilled him.
5. Moved over where squirrels were bouncing. Squirrel ran out on limb at 35 yds and stopped. I missed!
6. Moved on through woods and found another bunch. Waited patiently for a shot and when it came, missed again.
I am thinking scope is off, new shooting sticks suck, ammo bad etc...
7. Moved some more and stepped in a hole and busted my asperations. Gun went one way, sticks went another way, stool a third way and my big ass a fourth.
I decided to test my scope. So I shot at a couple of leaves at about 30 yards. Scope and rifle dead on. Problem was the dumbarse behind the trigger.
8. Shot second squirrel 75 yards from the truck on the way out.
9. Went and picked up two new squirrel killers. One Arky73 and Jackie would like and the other Arkie_3_fan and Grassypond will like.
I am tired. To heck with a bunch of squirrels and to heck with that squirrel slaughtering cousin of mine.
Reb, At least you went! I can’t get motivated with the 98% humidity, and over 90 degrees!
I have to mow several acres tomorrow, weed eat about an hour, spray weed killer, put fertilizer on the garden, and I am dreading all that. But since the rain is moving in, gotta get it done.
I did more looking for deer sign than squirrel hunting... but it’s hard to do when the lake 30’ high and you can barely find high ground lol
I have all morning since I got back lol!
At least you came clean on the missing. Gotta respect that.
That’s the 457 CZ I got to get all the bugs worked out Being that Reb had defiled it for a few weeks.
Tikka will be up for sale soon.
The only high boots I have are my Woody Max Mucks, I was burning up. Good choice in wearing them today, the woods still have plenty of water. I swear I thought to just pull those boots off and go sock footed.
I am crying over here!!!
GPS Coordinates please..
Got Diapers to change..
Lower Price now...Got Scratches..
Any velvet bucks?