Got the wife all upset!

Discussion in 'Waterfowl Hunting' started by arkansas-bowhunter, Dec 8, 2012.

1. arkansas-bowhunter

arkansas-bowhunter Well-Known Member

Went to Mack's today to buy a new duck gun, tired of chasing down 10ga shells! Well picked me up a real nice browning maxus in the bottom land camo. Hope it shoots as good as it feels and looks!! Now just need some ducks to try it out on.

2. mhr7

mhr7 Well-Known Member

Should have bought a SX3, but a Maxus will work fine.

3. greggdonna

greggdonna Well-Known Member

4. GBacon

GBacon Well-Known Member

Just tell her you were helping "her" buy you a Christmas present......and......be real nice an helpful for a few day.

It should be OK.

5. MathewsHunter4350

MathewsHunter4350 Well-Known Member

Because its awesome!

6. shiftymcfive01

shiftymcfive01 Super Member<br>2011 Turkey Contest Winner<br>2013

7. Natty_18

Natty_18 Well-Known Member

Curt- a buddy of mine shoots a maxus and he loves it. Cant ever go wrong with a Benelli tho:wink:

8. mhr7

mhr7 Well-Known Member

x2

9. yellowlab

yellowlab Well-Known Member

I have a Gold/Maxus...great gun

10. mitchhigh

mitchhigh Well-Known Member

I told him the same thing, but "feel" goes a long way him. Both are real good brands, its all in preference. I told him I would have to disassociate from him if he bought a Versa Max though!

11. Lt Gibson

Lt Gibson Well-Known Member

Wanna sell me the 10, so she won't be mad anymore and you can justify your purchase?

12. arkansas-bowhunter

I believe I will keep the 10 for a gobbler getter! Took the maxus to the duck woods today and it shot great.

13. BIG DOG

BIG DOG Member-2018 Spring Team Turkey Contest Winner

it must hold a really good pattern to bust skeeters! LOL

14. 7 point

7 point Well-Known Member

Now see if you would have to Wilkersons and got her a diamond then you would have gotten a free Benilli, then everyone would be HAPPY HAPPY HAPPY

15. TimberHog

TimberHog Well-Known Member

I got a SX3 and I love it !!

16. NatNasty

NatNasty Well-Known Member

Great gun the wife will get over it sooner or later and you will still have the gun so it will be fine

17. What's wrong with the Versa max? I am considering one, and soliciting opinions.

thanks

18. arkansas-bowhunter

While at Mack's a friend of mine asked about the versa max and this it what was said. 9 out of 10 they sold came back and was sent back to the factory for repairs. Mack's took them off their shelves and will not sell them.