Arkansas Hunting banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Premium Member<br>2010 Deer Hunting Contest Winner
6,049 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well I got my tags for my Black Hills Turkey hunt in the mail- we are heading out April the 18th heading up to Mitchell SD then on to Custer, the wife and I are excited about this trip-:thumb: Aint never chased a Miriam before but am looking forward to the challenge!:thumb: Anyone got any advice on hunting Miriams?

·
Registered
10,493 Posts
Well I got my tags for my Black Hills Turkey hunt in the mail- we are heading out April the 18th heading up to Mitchell SD then on to Custer, the wife and I are excited about this trip-:thumb: Aint never chased a Miriam before but am looking forward to the challenge!:thumb: Anyone got any advice on hunting Miriams?
No advice other than to be sure and scout me out a place to try in a couple of years.

Like Gen said, Best of luck and take plenty of pictures. :thumb:

·
Premium Member<br>2010 Deer Hunting Contest Winner
6,049 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
No advice other than to be sure and scout me out a place to try in a couple of years.

Like Gen said, Best of luck and take plenty of pictures. :thumb:
Being I have been in the Photofinishing business since I was 14 pictures wont be a problem! I just hope I can get one with the wife holding up a Miriam! I'll take getting in one of them shots too if I am lucky! I talked to a feller yesterday that has been going for allot of years and he says they are a bit different as he calls very little and to prepare for some Cold mornings! :eek:

·
Member<br>'09 Spring Turkey Contest Team Winner<br
174 Posts
Killed my first last year. Going up on my wall full strut. Very good lookin bird. Hope you and the wife have some luck.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts