Arkansas Hunting banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
2,486 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Picked up a Glock 17 Gen 3. I have never owned a Glock and only ever shot one that was a compact. I didn't like it, but I checked this one out in the store and looked at several other 9mm pistols. This one felt the best in my hand, has quick reset, sights line up great, and trigger is crisp. Went and shot three boxes of ammo through it yesterday and MAN do I like this thing!

·
Administrator
74,974 Posts
Fantastic gun!! The Glock 17 is the original and there are documented cases of G17's having well over a quarter million rounds thru them and still running.

The first Glock is still the classic.

·
Registered
2,486 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Fantastic gun!! The Glock 17 is the original and there are documented cases of G17's having well over a quarter million rounds thru them and still running.

The first Glock is still the classic.
I checked out every one they had and the 17 was my favorite. I don't know if I like it as much as my Kimber but it is definitely close. It has less recoil than my Kimber but then again my Kimber is a 45 not a 9mm

·
Registered
2,486 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
My brother and I were messing around and I had a retarded moment... it does kinda hold the front end down though. Lol

·
Registered
326 Posts
Carr, I also went out and bought me a Glock today. I bought the 30sf .45cal. I have never had a Glock or shot one. Bought it for concealed carry.

·
Premium Member
11,480 Posts
Carr, I also went out and bought me a Glock today. I bought the 30sf .45cal. I have never had a Glock or shot one. Bought it for concealed carry.
There's a couple of PD's here in Arkansas that issue the 30. Mine has been bloody perfect.

As has been said, there's a lot of Glock hate, but it's usually from somebody who's never owned one!

1 - 13 of 13 Posts