Arkansas Hunting banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
11,495 Posts
Are'nt there lots places that don't allow concealed carry?
I've not ran into very many places that have not allowed ccw. It's pretty much common sense where you can and can't carry, and by law they have to have a sign posted on the door or close to the entrance that states that they do not allow ccw. Of course you cannot carry into certain places like courthouses, police stations, and such, but other than that they are supposed to be posted if they don't want you carrying in there. I hope that this helps. :thumb:

·
Premium Member
17,142 Posts
I've not ran into very many places that have not allowed ccw. It's pretty much common sense where you can and can't carry, and by law they have to have a sign posted on the door or close to the entrance that states that they do not allow ccw. Of course you cannot carry into certain places like courthouses, police stations, and such, but other than that they are supposed to be posted if they don't want you carrying in there. I hope that this helps. :thumb:
Sure did , Thanks.

·
Premium Member
1,902 Posts
I still need to get mine. I was hoping the wife would want to take the class with me so she can pack too. She just doesn't have the interest, she thinks if I pack she don't need to. I told her if she packs we could go out and get her a NEW handgun, so she said she will think about it.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.