Arkansas Hunting banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
1,187 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I took the class on January 26th, an received my license in the mail yesterday!! That is a lot quicker than I thought it would be!!:thumb:

·
Grand Member
13,092 Posts
Took mine Feb. 6th and mailed it in on the 7th. Hope the turn around is as fast on mine.

·
Registered
11,495 Posts
Are'nt there lots places that don't allow concealed carry?
I've not ran into very many places that have not allowed ccw. It's pretty much common sense where you can and can't carry, and by law they have to have a sign posted on the door or close to the entrance that states that they do not allow ccw. Of course you cannot carry into certain places like courthouses, police stations, and such, but other than that they are supposed to be posted if they don't want you carrying in there. I hope that this helps. :thumb:

·
Premium Member
17,142 Posts
I've not ran into very many places that have not allowed ccw. It's pretty much common sense where you can and can't carry, and by law they have to have a sign posted on the door or close to the entrance that states that they do not allow ccw. Of course you cannot carry into certain places like courthouses, police stations, and such, but other than that they are supposed to be posted if they don't want you carrying in there. I hope that this helps. :thumb:
Sure did , Thanks.

·
Registered
15 Posts
Ccw Permit!!!!

No Concealed To Carry In Illinois. We May Never Have It. I Got Mine Thru Pennsylvania But Cant Carry In Illinois..shame..shame...

Boltaction47

·
Premium Member
1,672 Posts
I still need to get mine. I was hoping the wife would want to take the class with me so she can pack too. She just doesn't have the interest, she thinks if I pack she don't need to. I told her if she packs we could go out and get her a NEW handgun, so she said she will think about it.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts