Arkansas Hunting banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Premium Member
17,142 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Do any of yall have one?The test was really easy.I expected It to be harder.
I crammed the night before and that was all I studied.
I work at a local Hospital on the maintenence crew.

·
Registered
11,897 Posts
What does a boiler operator do?
I understand that some unlicensed boiler operators deal with large quantities of sugar, grain, hops, thumper pots, copper coils and gallon jugs. They work mainly out of doors in remote parts of the woods! :thumb:

All kiddin' aside, congratulations on your work and efforts. PS, Watch those gauges closely!

·
Registered
5,519 Posts
I understand that some unlicensed boiler operators deal with large quantities of sugar, grain, hops, thumper pots, copper coils and gallon jugs. They work mainly out of doors in remote parts of the woods! :thumb:
selling it by the gallon jugs is for amateurs. we do it by the drum full

·
Registered
471 Posts
congrats i have installed several boilers, and i think with a high pressure boiler not only is it mandatory, but very relaxing knowing there is somebody there with the knowhow when it hits the fan mm

·
Moderator/smokepole pimp
11,480 Posts
A mind is a terrible thing to waste, it's glad to see you're putting yours to good use. Edumacation is never a waste of time! :thumb:

·
Registered
11,897 Posts
selling it by the gallon jugs is for amateurs. we do it by the drum full
I don't imagine 55 gallon drum customers survive that long, and when a hog drowns himself in the mash you have to have a discount sale for the off taste. :thumb:

My bro & I did all the piping layouts, drawings, cut lists and BOM's for 3 25000 lb/hr horizontal return tube boilers in ElDorado for the old Ensco co. Both the main steam piping and the deaerator room piping, boiler feed water pumps, etc.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts