Arkansas Hunting banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
4,140 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi I had a Horton. It was ok it was heavy. I got to looking at Parker's and I like them a lot. I like the type nock it uses so it can't hardly dry fire. Or the arrow sides up. Anybody else on here shoot one?

·
Registered
1,292 Posts
I actually got a new parker tornado f4 Monday. Really like to. I have always been a compound guy, and still am, but ive got a couple of younger kids that really want to go hunting with me and they can't quite get the compound down yet. So this is the new go to. Also I have a couple of places that I've been wanting to hunt that the only way to hunt them is with a ground blind. So I will use it when the need arises also.

·
Registered
2,241 Posts
I've had a parker thunderhawk for three years. Parker makes a great crossbow. I worked at hunters choice in conway for 2 years before the owner decided to retire. In that time I shot many crossbows. I liked the parker better than any other except the mission dagger. The dagger is compact, fast, super accurate and super quiet for a crossbow. But since I already got the thunderhawk and it's a great crossbow, it will be a while before I upgrade.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.