Good Huntin Store In Fayetteville?

Discussion in 'General Hunting Topics' started by flippinhntr, Dec 14, 2012.

1. flippinhntr

flippinhntr Well-Known Member

Flippin
    Goin to Fayetteville tomorrow to do a lil shoppin. Anyone know of any good huntin stores around there? My new SIL will be with me and we are lookin for some none feminine shoppin alternatives.

2. Passthrough

Passthrough Account Suspended

3. Elliottc

Elliottc Well-Known Member

Southtown by locomotion, little store but packed full of good stuff, the bow guys are awesome too

4. Tink

Tink Well-Known Member

Southtown is off 71 in fayetteville
    Outdoor America of 71 in Springdale
    Sportsman Academy off pleasant grove rd
    Cabelas at Rogers
    Hook Line Sinker in Bella Vista
    If you fill froggy come by see me at rainbow cycle marine in Rogers let you drive some toys.

5. woopig870

woopig870 Active Member

NWA
    Academy just opened up off Joyce beside the razorback movie theater

6. flippinhntr

flippinhntr Well-Known Member

Flippin
    Tink, that sounds like a lot of fun. May just have to drop the ladies off an come on by. Where are u located? I can prolly just GPS it.

7. 1BigPig

1BigPig Well-Known Member

NWA
    If ya'll are going shopping at the mall in Fayetteville, the 2 closest things are Southtown and Academy. From the Mall, go north on 71B (College Ave) and Southtown will be about 1 minute to the north. The new Academy is next door to the movie theater which is behind Wal-Mart just south of the mall. Also, not too far away is Ozark Sportsman in Tontitown. Go out 412 west and its just a block or 2 past Highway 112 on the right. It's probably less than 10 minutes from the mall. They have indoor shooting range if you want to get some trigger time in. Even rent guns to shoot in the range. Have fun.

Last edited: Dec 15, 2012