Arkansas Hunting banner
1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Super Moderator
14,003 Posts
I know nothing about it, but Id think someone that could afford a high fence hunt would have bought a higher dollar bow. Not that it can't do the job just saying.

·
Registered
614 Posts
Kinda what I thought .... But there sure is a lot of folks on Facebook that thinks so....
That's because people on Facebook believe everything. Never seen people so gullible. Know of another guy that's killed several from the same ranch, always says they came from the "white River" and people eat it up. I just sit back and laugh.

·
Banned
641 Posts
That's because people on Facebook believe everything. Never seen people so gullible. Know of another guy that's killed several from the same ranch, always says they came from the "white River" and people eat it up. I just sit back and laugh.
I know the same fella your talkin about. Dont know why they gotta lie about it. If you don't want anybody to know then don't tell them...

·
Registered
737 Posts
These two brothers are known For bein liars. Neat deer but it's a slap in the face to kill a deer in a high fence area and say that it wasn't. You might impress a few folks but there is more than one person that knows the truth and you look like a POS when you do that.

1 - 20 of 23 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.