Gonna give it...........

Discussion in 'Fishing' started by woodsnwater, Jan 2, 2011.

1. woodsnwater

woodsnwater Well-Known Member

Gonna give it try on some crappie fish this afternoon. Need to run my motor any ways, so carrying my jig pole along. Barometric pressure is falling, so might be good to catch a mess.

2. coonnutz

coonnutz Well-Known Member

Good luck, I've been biting at the nails to go crappie fishing:clap:

3. SR4

SR4 Super Member<br>'07/'08 Bowhunting Contest Team Wi

How was it? I'm starting to get the itch to go.

4. woodsnwater

I went and got there a little later than I wanted to. 2 guys were wearing them out on minnows. I just had jigs. I am going in the morning. I caught 3 and this is what one looked like. Slabs...........:biggrin: Hopefully a ice chest full. Gonna take my .22mag to. Seen a lot of squirrels.
    [​IMG]

5. Tink

Tink Platinum Member<br>2011-2012 Bowhunting Contest Te

Man I going have to get my bearings replace this week. How deep were you fishing? An can you shoot squirrels from the boat?

6. woodsnwater

I was fishing 3ft. deep. I shoot .22mag. I'll shoot from bank. Not planning shooting from boat. I am not that good:bigwink:. As far from shooting from boat, not sure. I hate to tell you wrong. I'll post pics if do good tomorrow.

7. coonnutz

coonnutz Well-Known Member

Not too bad of a haul:up:

8. Tink

Tink Platinum Member<br>2011-2012 Bowhunting Contest Te

Cool can't wait to see the pics. I use to float the river an squirrel hunt then someone told me you couldn't. Had a blast fill your cooler of fish an squirrels.