Golights for sale!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Discussion in 'Trading Post' started by bonecrusher, Dec 22, 2010.

1. bonecrusher

bonecrusher Member

cabot
    I have two golights that are for sale! they are 3049 stryker lights that are black in color! they are powered by a 12 volt power source. each light has one remote with them. the lights will rotate side to side, up and down and will turn on/off with the remote. these lights would be perfect to mount on front of a river boat, duck hunting boat, four-wheeler, or your truck. you can go to golights.com to check them out! thanks!

2. HANDGUNNER

HANDGUNNER Well-Known Member

What are you asking for them?? :head:

I don't see any mention of what you are asking..........

3. sartorious

sartorious Well-Known Member

The website says the 3049 model has two remotes?

4. HANDGUNNER

Wasn't thinking either...........

Are they or do they have the Suction cup mount, the Standard Mounting Base (Permanent/screw down) or the Magnetic Base that comes with them?

5. sartorious

From the instruction guide on the website it looks like it is the permanent mount.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

6. rntbuck

rntbuck Well-Known Member

price? new? used?

7. HANDGUNNER

Yeah, most come with the Premanent mount...got both for the one I have! Might be interested if the price is right.............

8. neotoxo

neotoxo Super Member<br>'08 Smackdown Team Winner

I'm guessing they must be pretty proud of them cause they don't list a price
    anywhere easy to find on their website...still a neat item...wouldn't mind having
    one as long as I don't have to remortgage the house for it...

9. sartorious

Send a PM if you want a price. He got back to me real quick.

If any of y'all have ever been down to Greenville, MS then you would know they're the most popular truck accessory around.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

10. HANDGUNNER

Got 2 already..last one I bought, about 3 yrs ago, was real close to $250 if I remember right...........