Arkansas Hunting banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
9,846 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just wondering how many of you have gold (or silver) put back for hard times? I've got a little silver...and less than an ounce of gold. That's shameful since I'm in the coin collecting industry and could have been buying at reasonable prices for the past several years. :smack:

How about you....have you been investing in gold (or silver)? :confused:

.270Win

·
Super Moderator
12,950 Posts
Each year for Christmas I give each of the grand kids a silver eagle dollar coin. I've gotten them for 10-12 dollars a few years ago, but this year they were $27.00 each. By the time they're grown, they should have several ounces of silver.

·
Ultimate Member 2007 Team Turkey Contest Winner
53,804 Posts
Just wondering how many of you have gold (or silver) put back for hard times? I've got a little silver...and less than an ounce of gold. That's shameful since I'm in the coin collecting industry and could have been buying at reasonable prices for the past several years. :smack:

.270Win
Only in my teefs....I was collecting those new dollar coins till my o'lady informed me they ain't gold:smack: I got up to twenty...what are they worth:confused:

·
Registered
9,846 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Only in my teefs....I was collecting those new dollar coins till my o'lady informed me they ain't gold:smack: I got up to twenty...what are they worth:confused:
They are worth a dollar......unless you adjust for inflation.....then it's only around 68 cents. :rolleyes: Tell ya what...I'll give you 80 cents each for them so you'll make 12 cent per coin! :wink:

.270Win

·
Ultimate Member 2007 Team Turkey Contest Winner
53,804 Posts
They are worth a dollar......unless you adjust for inflation.....then it's only around 68 cents. :rolleyes: Tell ya what...I'll give you 80 cents each for them so you'll make 12 cent per coin! :wink:

.270Win
I asked my wife for $20.00 a few weeks ago, she told me if I'd give her my roll of Sacajawea dollars she'd give me 25.00....I suckered in:smack:

·
Registered
605 Posts

.270Win
Where can you cash it in at?

1 - 11 of 11 Posts