Arkansas Hunting banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

· Member<br>2010 Deer Hunting Contest Winner
1,931 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hope the bushy tails are out. I am going to take Copper again and see if we can learn something. I am fixin to take my boat out and make sure it will run (been sitting since Sept). If it does, I think I am going to hunt on Degray Lake, try to boat in to somewhere off the beaten path.

· Registered
2,814 Posts
There is a peninsula on the south side of the lake between the point cedar ramp and the boy scout camp that some crazy man hunts for squirrels. I walked up on him scouting one day and he had squirrel tails and guts hanging all around his stick blind. He had the crazy eye too LOL!

· Registered
2,814 Posts
You trying to scare me out of there Mathew? Who was it?
Nope. Your welcome to try it out. It was two years ago when I seen him but I won't go back. That's his spot. Have no clue who he was but he had to come in off of a lease. I will say he had a ton of squirrel tales hanging all around him. He must have been shooting and skinning them right then.

· Member<br>2010 Deer Hunting Contest Winner
1,931 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
He went a little trashy on me at first but once he settled down he hunted hard. Unfortunately, we didn't see any squirrels. I'm kinda kicking myself for not taking him in Oct when they were really moving. He's got alot of potential, I think he'll figure it out.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.