Arkansas Hunting banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

· Registered
1,549 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I was thinking of getting one of these cams and i was just wondering if anyone had them and what they thought about them . id like to duck hunt and bow hunt with them. Any details on them sure would help.

· Registered
51 Posts
I have the original GoPro HD cam. I use it for scuba diving and bow hunting. It's AMAZING as far as quality goes. The camera has good sound and it's incredibly light. When I mount mine on my bow, I can't really tell it's there from a weight perspective. I mount mine on my stabilizer with a roll bar mount and it's good to go! If you buy one, purchase the add-on battery pack. It's really worth the extra money. You won't be disappointed with a GoPro purchase :up:

· Registered
3,051 Posts
They are very cool! I got a Hero 2 and I have taken it duck hunting and bow hunting. My main interest is to use it scuba diving.

If you really want good close footage then the Gopro is not the answer. Its more of an action cam. The video is quality but there is no zoom feature so you are limited.

However, its completely waterproof and shows great footage. I think you will like it!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.