GNC Energy Enhancers

Discussion in 'Health and Fitness' started by SARAH, Dec 28, 2010.

1. SARAH

SARAH Well-Known Member

Well got some mall money for christmas not a whole lot but enough to warrant a trip. Not gonna do any clothes shopping cause I am really planning on being down a couple sizes real soon so I thought why not swing by GNC and get some stuff to help me in my goal. Now I know there are no miracle pills and I am going to have to do some work but whats some stuff you have personally used that really increased energy? I don't konw if it is just the dreary weather or what but my butt has been dragging lately.

2. No-till Boss

No-till Boss Well-Known Member

I've spent 12 years in the gym. I really really really know you don't want hear this, but please talk to a trainer before using any type energy enhancers. I personally don't think they are good for you........they may do more harm to your health in the long run.

3. DeLancey

DeLancey Well-Known Member

Get some N.O. Xplode BSN makes it I took it when I first started working out and now my fiance takes just a single scoop and she will work out for 2 hours non stop and she is not the type to go and work out at that long.

http://www.gnc.com/product/index.jsp?productId=3257872

4. SARAH

SARAH Well-Known Member

Well that's kinda what I was wondering once I went and looked some of that stuff sounds pretty complex. Like if u didn't know what u were doing u could really mess up ur metabolism

5. No-till Boss

No-till Boss Well-Known Member

* These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

6. coonnutz

coonnutz Well-Known Member

Diet and exercise is your best option Sarah, if you want energy take a 5 hour energy:up:

7. SARAH

SARAH Well-Known Member

Oh my gosh... I just did the p90x kenpo cardio i think I got my exercise in for the day.for a minute i didn't think I was gonna make it all the way thru but I did. Thanks coon:)

8. Vitamin B12 helps give me a little more energy.

9. dsmtuner1

dsmtuner1 Well-Known Member

Nothing will give you more useable energy for a sustained high intensity workout then bananas. Eat 2 bananas 30 minutes before working out. Drink diluted gatorade or powerade mixed 50/50 with water while working out.

10. coonnutz

coonnutz Well-Known Member

Your very welcome:up:

11. FrogTacos

FrogTacos Well-Known Member

I agree 100%! Our bodies were not designed to be sedentary (couch potatoes) In my own personal quest to be healthier and lead a better lifestyle, I have found that the more I move my body, the more my body 'wants' to be moved. An increase in energy should come naturally to most people when they just start moving. When I eat right, and get out and just walk, maybe jog a little, I feel so much better physically and mentally, sleep a lot better too.

12. zane

zane Well-Known Member

Take a B complex vitamin, eat whole grains and lean meats and fruits and veggies and you will have more energy than you will be able to burn. Oh and don't skip breakfast and eat snacks between mills to keep your blood sugar stable.

13. Gemini2281

Gemini2281 Moderator<br>Help Forum<br>

ErgoLean AMP. Trust me.