Arkansas Hunting banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

· Registered
1,406 Posts
Call glock customer service they will overnight you one free. I blew a guide rod up and the only question they asked was "what is your address sir? I'll have one to you tomorrow.". They will make it right no matter the reason.

· Registered
1,406 Posts
Glad to help and glad they helped. My issue was a bone headed mistake on my part and they didn't care nor did they ask. They had much rather eat a few bucks and you tell a few people how great they are then save a few and you get it out they don't stand behind the product they make. Good shooting friend!

· Premium Member
11,478 Posts
Glad to help and glad they helped. My issue was a bone headed mistake on my part and they didn't care nor did they ask. They had much rather eat a few bucks and you tell a few people how great they are then save a few and you get it out they don't stand behind the product they make. Good shooting friend!
That is the finest form of marketing known to man. It sure helps that they have an exceptional product that hardly ever breaks, too.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.