Arkansas Hunting banner
1041 - 1056 of 1056 Posts

·
Registered
11,908 Posts
I checked out for a while. Anybody found squatch yet?
Guess not. Brings us to the same conclusion we're talked about before.
Them "squatch chaser's".....just ain't got the wood skills to find them boogers. We know they're everywhere out there... from all the reports, sightings & fuzzy pictures. I'm beginning to wonder if these "Booger chaser's"...could even find deer ?? :giggle:

·
Registered
2,872 Posts
Guess not. Brings us to the same conclusion we're talked about before.
Them "squatch chaser's".....just ain't got the wood skills to find them boogers. We know they're everywhere out there... from all the reports, sightings & fuzzy pictures. I'm beginning to wonder if these "Booger chaser's"...could even find deer ?? :giggle:
To be clear: I’m not disparaging squatch hunters. I’ve got my wrist slapped here for that. Simply asking if anybody found one while I was out.

·
Registered
11,908 Posts
To be clear: I’m not disparaging squatch hunters. I’ve got my wrist slapped here for that. Simply asking if anybody found one while I was out.
This is a different thread.....one that you can joke freely about squatch hunters. That's why it was started....(Giving Boogers a Pass) we call it the "real" bigfoot thread. The original Bigfoot thread (Hunters & Bigfoot, the basics)....is the one we are suppose to be more respectful, on.
Nope, no BF has been found.....same result it's always been.

·
Registered
5,559 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1,047 ·
Well sorry team, I have been busy and haven’t published any reports lately.

But I have some new news from my field research team. It seems there has recently been a large migration of Boogers coming into Arkansas. Mostly from California but a few reports also say the upper Midwest.

It is only speculation but we assume they are tired of all the traffic and prefer the climate here in the Ozarks.

Also there has recently been a lot of chatter on why Boogers never appear clearly on trail cams. One of our theories is based on Native American legends relating to Shapeshifters.

Based on an old Navajo manuscript, they believed images of shapeshifters will appear as another animal. According to the manuscript raccoon was the most common animal to shift into since they are common and mischievous.

·
Premium Member
8,030 Posts
Well sorry team, I have been busy and haven’t published any reports lately.

But I have some new news from my field research team. It seems there has recently been a large migration of Boogers coming into Arkansas. Mostly from California but a few reports also say the upper Midwest.

It is only speculation but we assume they are tired of all the traffic and prefer the climate here in the Ozarks.

Also there has recently been a lot of chatter on why Boogers never appear clearly on trail cams. One of our theories is based on Native American legends relating to Shapeshifters.

Based on an old Navajo manuscript, they believed images of shapeshifters will appear as another animal. According to the manuscript raccoon was the most common animal to shift into since they are common and mischievous.
Steve Adams posted a shape shifting deer. It was there...then there was some kind of reddish/orange distortion...then the deer was gone. It was really weird. The reddish/orange blob looked like the inside of a large humanoid anus.

1041 - 1056 of 1056 Posts