Arkansas Hunting banner
1001 - 1020 of 1041 Posts

·
Registered
9,925 Posts
Did the Artic blast shut the boogers down?
Word is, Biden's been shutting them down. He signed an executive order for federal troops to "blast em". Reports indicate the boogers have been leaning toward the conservative side, since the election. Agents recently found a Trump sign, deep in the woods tied to a tree, near one of their known bedding areas. Sign also said....."election was stolen"....

·
Premium Member
4,841 Posts
Did the Artic blast shut the boogers down?
Maybe slowed them down a little, but folks in AR, AL and MO have sent me very good photos and videos of BF track lines in the snow . One from The Caney Creek/Muddy Creek area, another from a nondisclosed area not far from my home. Awesome long audio and trackway photos from Northeastern Alabama. (Haven't had enough pain-free time to watch and listen to those.)

·
Registered
9,925 Posts
They cut tracks in the snow and STILL couldn’t find one? Sheeesh
Them booger chaser's....just don't have the..."wood skills"...to follow tracks in the snow!! Not sure how it could get easier than that. That's why after all these years, they're still taking fuzzy pics, & tell'n Bigfoot stories. 🦍

·
Premium Member
10,981 Posts
I cut a set of 18” barefooted tracks in the snow a few years ago when I was backpacking across Alaska in December. I was able to follow them to the middle of the tundra then lost them.

·
Registered
9,925 Posts
I cut a set of 18” barefooted tracks in the snow a few years ago when I was backpacking across Alaska in December. I was able to follow them to the middle of the tundra then lost them.
Hope you notified BFRO, had them do an investigation, up there, & did an interview with you? They'll find some "evidence"!!

·
Registered
9,925 Posts
Them Bigfooter's, appear to be short on several skills. They can't take clear camera pictures, can't shoot straight (plenty of stories where they shot at a BF, but still no bodies)...& now we find out they can't track a BF, in the snow.?? The BF encounter stories, is the place where they show their true skills! ...:)

·
Registered
9,925 Posts
Ain't it the truth? All these skeptics wanting proof just sitting on their butts and waiting on a real hunter to track one down in the danged snow and send them e-mail pics!!!!!!!
Heck.....believe it's not just the "skeptics", that's been waiting.....& waiting.....& waiting..... for someone to actually track one down. Hasn't happened, just more stories. Don't sound like the "real BF hunters", (BFRO & other BF chasers) are having any luck. Guess they've been sitting on their butts too much. Believe it's been about 11 years or so, since the other BF thread was started. We're still waiting......:)

·
Premium Member
10,981 Posts
Heck.....believe it's not just the "skeptics", that's been waiting.....& waiting.....& waiting..... for someone to actually track one down. Hasn't happened, just more stories. Don't sound like the "real BF hunters", (BFRO & other BF chasers) are having any luck. Guess they've been sitting on their butts too much. Believe it's been about 11 years or so, since the other BF thread was started. We're still waiting......:)
Soon

·
Registered
294 Posts
I was sure that this would be the year someone bagged one then the ammo shortage hit. It would seem from all the reports that it must take a lot to bring one down dead right there and no one can find that many shells at this time.

All the talk of ammo hoarders may just be people worried about a booger uprising.

1001 - 1020 of 1041 Posts