Arkansas Hunting banner

981 - 1000 of 1023 Posts

·
Registered
187 Posts
I thought long and hard about it, but in the end I realized that it would make my brother real unhappy to loose his wife. Family comes first, we didn't think he would ever get married but he went on a snipe hunt in alabama and came back with her

·
Registered
4,465 Posts
I was unaware that the lack of a hunting season has kept people from killing these creatures.
Perhaps with any question of legality out of the way some highly skilled Okie woodsman will kill one and end the existence debate once and for all.

·
Premium Member
10,162 Posts
I was unaware that the lack of a hunting season has kept people from killing these creatures.
Perhaps with any question of legality out of the way some highly skilled Okie woodsman will kill one and end the existence debate once and for all.
Soon

·
Registered
9,300 Posts
Believe it's more like..."Can't shoot what ya can't see".....;)

·
Registered
9,300 Posts
That would be the most idiotic act ever passed by sane legislators. Unbelievably asinine.
Well, a BF season has been needed for awhile. With all the "stories" & "encounter's" we've read, it's obvious there are too many of them, & their numbers need to be kept in check. They've been uprooting tree's in some places in the National Forrest, it looks like clear cuts!

·
Registered
9,300 Posts
Saw recently on our other BF thread, something about a report of 2 guys accidently killing a BF during a wild fire, & later the "FEDS" made them keep it quiet. :rolleyes:
Not sure if it was on the video listed, but the video was over an hour long, full of different "stories" & I wasn't gonna wade thru all that to hear another story about the FEDS keeping the killing of another BF, secret. :)

·
Registered
2,991 Posts
Im still after em
Yet to see one so far but have seen their sign and had a few hair raising hours out in the winona lake area
Lucky for me or the two I heard tossing rocks off the ledge of a near vertical mountain side we didnt have a chance to meet up.
Still want to shake hands with one. Considering offering some guided hunts soon so stay tuned.

·
Premium Member
4,827 Posts
Im still after em
Yet to see one so far but have seen their sign and had a few hair raising hours out in the winona lake area
Lucky for me or the two I heard tossing rocks off the ledge of a near vertical mountain side we didnt have a chance to meet up.
Still want to shake hands with one. Considering offering some guided hunts soon so stay tuned.
Might be interested in paying to have you guide me and others on an ALL NIGHT hunt in specific Winona areas about two months from now. Let me know if you decide to do it.

981 - 1000 of 1023 Posts