Giving Boogers a Pass

Discussion in 'Predators, Varmints, and Hogs' started by Hivernan, Sep 19, 2018.

1. NEA x SEA

NEA x SEA Well-Known Member

Harrisburg
    You’d think one of these crazy summertime squirrel hunters would catch one slipping. Guess they’re too old and don’t see too well.

N8HARNER, sparkie and jackie53 like this.
  2. Remington

Remington Well-Known Member

Ravenden
    Booger no like squacks either.....kemosabe

sparkie and jackie53 like this.

3. jackie53

jackie53 Well-Known Member

Crazy?To old?Don't see well?
    To many onions my Friend..To many..

sparkie likes this.
  4. R6mm

R6mm Well-Known Member

N. Texas
    Them BF are too smart to let the COV 19, get em'. Last 2 groups of BF I saw, were all wearing their masks, & walking 6 ft apart......

sparkie and heacret like this.
  5. NEA x SEA

Harrisburg
    If we ever meet I’m gonna bring a potato launcher and shoot onions at you.

6. jackie53

Thanks,Some Day. Lol..Probably all Ready have..
    Just messing with ya....

sparkie likes this.
  7. jackie53

Would've like to have met you Sir....

sparkie and NEA x SEA like this.
  8. Mr. Chitlin

Mr. Chitlin Administrator Staff Member Supporting Member

NE Ark
    When they be fallin’ down and floppin’ like a carp on dry land ole bigfeets gonna stay clear of that area.

N8HARNER, NEA x SEA and sparkie like this.
  9. NEA x SEA

Harrisburg
    He might be stepping in Bigfoot traps.

10. heacret

heacret Well-Known Member

There a show called Bigfoot for real on travel channel starting now bet they take them out a bigfeet tonight :usa::usa:

11. Hivernan

Hivernan Well-Known Member

PSA: please don’t shoot fireworks off in the National Forrest or in remote areas. This is Bigfoot breeding season and we should give them some respect.

(I heard a certain member on here used to record their mating ritual sounds for his own pleasure)

12. Hivernan

Hivernan Well-Known Member

PSA: please don’t shoot fireworks off in the National Forrest or in remote areas. This is Bigfoot breeding season and we should give them some respect.

(I heard a certain member on here used to record their mating ritual sounds for his own pleasure)

fairweatherhunter and R6mm like this.
  13. R6mm

R6mm Well-Known Member

N. Texas
    Well, they gotta find one before they can..."take one out". They'll probably get the usual "bag limit" of Bigfeet. I would settle for some..."Pictures for Real" !!! ;)

sparkie likes this.
  14. R6mm

R6mm Well-Known Member

N. Texas
    Yes, same goes for the loud "knocking on trees" with bats, & sticks. There's been a lot of complaints from BF females about this human method of trying to call Bigfeet during the mating season. The female BF claim it...."gets them out of the mood" when they hear all that racket, & won't cooperate with the mating process. Naturally, this makes the male BF hostile toward humans, & could result in an outbreak of terror......:eek:

Last edited: Jul 2, 2020 at 3:31 PM
    heacret likes this.
  15. Triple Threat

Triple Threat Well-Known Member

IMG_5440.jpg

Is this Booger scat? If so he’s been up my pear tree right next to my bathroom winder! Pervert!

heacret and sparkie like this.
  16. R6mm

R6mm Well-Known Member

N. Texas
    Good question. Don't know if they really climb trees....they usually just "uproot em"....;)

Remington and sparkie like this.
  17. Biggars

Biggars Well-Known Member

No doubt in my mind. I feel like i need to warn you now that when the male bf get to window peeking you dont want to interrupt them. They will become very aggressive and trust me you dont want to be on the recieving end of that type of aggression. There was a similar report on the boggy monster website and it didnt end so well for that fella. I personally interviewed him via phone call and his story was validated by an expert panel as solid evidence.

Triple Threat likes this.
  18. Remington

Remington Well-Known Member

Ravenden
    Expert panel....in what?

R6mm likes this.
  19. Triple Threat

Triple Threat Well-Known Member

You’re really scaring me!

20. Biggars

Biggars Well-Known Member

Experts Rem. Unlike you, very knowledgeable in their field of study. Not that you arent knowledgeable, you may well be but simply put you know nothing about squatches. These folks are the pros. And they say an aroused bf commonly found in pear trees peeking on the neighbors is NOT something you want to get crossways with. Trust me, I know things you obviously dont.

mhankins likes this.