Arkansas Hunting banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

· Registered
4,996 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I bought a pair of waders the size was wrongly marked on box.....took it back they didnt have my size....the gave me a $108.33 gift card...i need WADERS....i would like to sell the card for 100 bucks but make me an offer and see what happens.....if u dont know about this store they carry boots...carhart...muck..and all kinds of stuff

501-358-8989 text or message me....i live in conway work in downtown little rock

· Registered
4,996 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
no....and i paid cash for them....i beg and pleaded....and its good for a year....so i could wait till then order more in the fall for next season but my current pair has a leak.....so i need to get rid of this...

· Registered
1,261 Posts
I like the store and they know their stuff but they are fickle about returns. They want to know when you bought it, how you paid for it, why you are bringing it back, when is your birthday, shoe size, blood type, first borns name, if you are right handed or left handed...

· Registered
4,996 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I like the store and they know their stuff but they are fickle about returns. They want to know when you bought it, how you paid for it, why you are bringing it back, when is your birthday, shoe size, blood type, first borns name, if you are right handed or left handed...
bought it thursday....returned it monday

· Registered
2,675 Posts
Thats complete and total BS right there. You paid cash and they want to give you a card that you can only use in their store. I bought about $400 worth of fence material from them about three months ago and I had planned on spending another $600 or so to finish it up. I bet I dont go back there. If I happen to get the wrong stuff I dont want to be jacked around on the return. Thanks for the info.

· Registered
4,996 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Thats complete and total BS right there. You paid cash and they want to give you a card that you can only use in their store. I bought about $400 worth of fence material from them about three months ago and I had planned on spending another $600 or so to finish it up. I bet I dont go back there. If I happen to get the wrong stuff I dont want to be jacked around on the return. Thanks for the info.
i mean in the past they have been great on replacing....this is my first experience on refunding

· Super Moderator
7,071 Posts
I would be getting my cash back or the cops would be removing me from the store. If they had the wrong size marked on the box. I will never walk through their doors if they don't make this right for you.

· Registered
2,675 Posts
Well it looks like their stupid refund policy cost them a couple of customers on here , myself included. Not to mention the proven average 66 people that will here it from each of us. Way to run a business CF&H. TSC or Atwoods in Lonoke from now on for me. I like Atwoods (I think thats the name) they are just about as good. Money is too hard to come by these days without some crap like this.

· Registered
4,996 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Well it looks like their stupid refund policy cost them a couple of customers on here , myself included. Not to mention the proven average 66 people that will here it from each of us. Way to run a business CF&H. TSC or Atwoods in Lonoke from now on for me. I like Atwoods (I think thats the name) they are just about as good. Money is too hard to come by these days without some crap like this.
yeah tell me about it....i will take 80 for it right now

bluetick1 i replyed but it says your inbox is full....501-358-8989

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.