Arkansas Hunting banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
5,700 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
anyone doing a little of this type work to get ready for the season? Sure was nice yesterday but I still worked up a terrible sweat. Might be the size and weight of that old McCullogh saw!:up:

·
Registered
159 Posts
I have been trying to remember his name all morning, but there is a guy in south arkansas that turned that into a full time job and is making a killing. It started out as helping a few out of staters with setting up there stands and food plots, then he kept getting calls from those guys friends, before long he quit his job and now makes more money cutting limbs and hanging stands. :flag: only in america Got to love it

·
Registered
11,689 Posts
We have't started working on anything at the camp yet though my dad has already sold a few deerstands.
We'll probably get started bushhogging, discing and trimming roads out on the 30th since that's when we usually get after it. Depending on the weather, we might venture out on the 23rd and do a little work.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.