Arkansas Hunting banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Premium Member
7,807 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
wont be long now!! me and MO HUNTER are getting ready to head out on our Wyoming Mule Deer bowhunt. we will leave tomorrow afternoon, and drive to Springfield MO to pick up our third hunter. we planned onl eaving right then and driving all night, but this joker is going through a divorce, and has to sign some papers friday morning. :cry: quick as he is done, we will be on the road. its about a 14 hour drive from Springfield. The closest decent sized town to us will be Douglas WY. we will be closer to Bill WY, and near the Thunder Basin National Grasslands. We have 10,000 acres leased for 7 days, about 1000 acres in Alfalfa. lots of little coulees and draws to stalk in, and waterhole with blinds. I am so dadgum excited, i cant hardly stand it. i will be in touch with d2 and Mrs. BG12 while we are gone, and hopefully send them some pics of a blood soaked arrow and a monster mule deer!!! ya'll have fun and i will see ya on the flip side, BG12

·
Super Moderator
9,788 Posts
we will leave tomorrow afternoon, and drive to Springfield MO to pick up our third hunter.
Holy smokes! You guys shoulda lemme know you were coming to get me tomorow! I hope I can get all my stuff packed up. :clap::up::fit:

·
Registered
3,444 Posts
I'm envious as can be, but I wish you the best. I went ot Wyoming last year on a mule deer and pronghorn hunt and had a blast. I REALLY like the west. I tell my wife all the time that if she ever goes into a coma, she's likely to wake up living in Montana.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.