Get umm while they are hot!!!!

Discussion in 'Waterfowl Hunting' started by 9oclockflytime, Dec 15, 2010.

1. 9oclockflytime

9oclockflytime Well-Known Member

I hear they make duxs do backflips trying to get into your hole... So deadly that even the most topwatterest of topwaters can pile up the green with um!!
    Blackops DeathFromBelow.....
    [​IMG]

2. blake2345

blake2345 Active Member

what the deal with the tape?

3. 9oclockflytime

On which one?

4. 9oclockflytime

I put it on my dfb because i really dont care to lose the insert... Its not loose, but i do it to most of my calls... Kinda always have...

5. browning_gold_12

browning_gold_12 Moderator<br>Deer Hunting<br>Trail Cameras<br>'07

thats a good idea. i lost the insert opening day, to my RNT my wife bought me the year i started duck hunting. :frown:

6. derk8586

derk8586 Well-Known Member

that is a good idea. and i got me a Black ops on the way. ive seen other keyholes in action. and they definately break ducks off when i couldnt do it with my other calls. hoping the DFB is no different.

7. shiftymcfive01

shiftymcfive01 Super Member<br>2011 Turkey Contest Winner<br>2013

you guys should get a Diamond Duck Lanyard to put those calls on. double drops for all your calls. keep your junk well hung

8. 9oclockflytime

I dont know shifty, ill have to think about it.... I already hang pretty low.....

9. shiftymcfive01

shiftymcfive01 Super Member<br>2011 Turkey Contest Winner<br>2013

you heard the one about the two guys taking a leak off a foot bridge? first one said "dang that water is cold" the 2nd one said "yeah and it's deep too"

10. 9oclockflytime

Ya, i was there... Except this year it aint that deep...

11. :censored:::fit::fit::fit::fit: that was good yall

12. qwack smacker 1on1

qwack smacker 1on1 Well-Known Member

a think thats good go to the metro thread

13. derk8586

derk8586 Well-Known Member

ive got one of those ordered too! I hear that guy that makes em does a heck of a job. :biggrin:and heck... after you get a dfb and a diamond duck lanyard the next thing u need is a diamond duck tote to haul all those greenheads out that you'll be killin.:up:

14. Shifty does good work, I have one of both! :up:

15. EspiE

EspiE Well-Known Member

I'd have one of both if he'd quit using mine to haul his ducks around! :smack: