Arkansas Hunting banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

· Registered
177 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
sorry i don't have one for sale i figured more people would see this here. i was wondering if anyone can tell me what the best gamo air rifle is (what model) i have seen some at academy and they seem to be about the same. the big cat and the hornet seem to have the best price for what you get but never have shot one of the gamo's so if anyone could help that would be great i'am thinking of buying one. i would like to have one that i can hunt small game and maybe even take a yote out.

· Super Member<br>'07/'08 Bowhunting Contest Team Wi
9,135 Posts
I have an older gamo, I think its a shadow 1000 or something like that. It shoots hard and will hold a dime size group at 40 yards. Never shot it past that on paper, but I'm very happy with mine.

· Registered
8 Posts
sorry i don't have one for sale i figured more people would see this here. i was wondering if anyone can tell me what the best gamo air rifle is (what model) i have seen some at academy and they seem to be about the same. the big cat and the hornet seem to have the best price for what you get but never have shot one of the gamo's so if anyone could help that would be great i'am thinking of buying one. i would like to have one that i can hunt small game and maybe even take a yote out.
Check out Pyramidair.comhttp://www.pyramydair.com/ They have great reviews of all major brands and models. I recommend you check out the Benjamin Titan at Wal-Mart. It is .22 caliber and uses the Nitro Piston instead of just a coil spring. I have the Crosman version of the Titan. Very nice pellet gun!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.