Arkansas Hunting banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

· Registered
1,397 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Got this a while back via email:

A guy played a practical joke on his brother's trailcam. A few weeks ago they took the memory stick out of his trailcam and added the "Photoshop enhanced" deer in the first picture. It didn't take long for the story and picture of this deer to spread like a wildfire. He was going to let it go on thru the fall, and just keep adding pictures, but he figured he’d better let his brother know that he had been punk'd, as his brother was even telling people that he thought that he'd actually seen this buck standing out in a field. Last week, he added the other pictures to his brother’s trailcam. Take note of the date line on all of the pictures.

http://i716.photobucket.com/albums/ww163/jasonh34hotmail/Slide1.jpg

http://i716.photobucket.com/albums/ww163/jasonh34hotmail/Slide2.jpg

http://i716.photobucket.com/albums/ww163/jasonh34hotmail/Slide3.jpg

A coworker and I intend on pulling a very similar prank next season on a friend that we work with. This friend is always telling us about the various things he sees in the woods and the several 'encounters' that he has with 150 class deer that somehow always seem to get away. He's never able to get them on camera but gosh darn it, they are THERE. Well now...he'll be able to get them on camera. Question: Is there anyone here that's good with photoshop that will be able to help me out? I don't need to put all the exotic animals on there...but a bear and maybe a couger would make things interesting along with a couple B&C deer. We hunt with him and will have easy access to his memory card in his game cam. I can send a pic with background and someone can drop the animals and such on there and send it back and we'll play with the date and time stamp on the photo to make it really scary to sit on stand till dark. LOL. You'd have to know this guy to realize how funny this will be. Is there anyone here that will be able to help me out??

· Registered
14,600 Posts
I don't have the technology but, I would sure like to hear about the results. A bigfoot might cause quite a stir.
I heard of a friend of a friend who was in a lease with a guy who was a big time bigfoot believer. He went to a costume shop and got a really good bigfoot costume, and then he would go to the believer's trail cams and pose for pictures. He'd pretend he was eating all of his corn and everything. Well, he just kinda kept quiet about it, and the believer never said a word to anyone. As time went on, the prankster would get more impatient and make increasingly lewd poses in front of the cam. It finally came out at the end of season, and I dont remember exactly how it went down, but I remember laughing myself to tears.

· Premium Member
3,367 Posts
practical joke...

I saw one of those gotcha type tv shows were this guys buddies had bought an old deer mount at a yard sale and it was huge. They would put the head at different angles to their buddies camera every year. A bit of horn here and full side shot of it there. The guy literally went nuts trying to hunt that buck!!!:fit: :fit: :fit:

And no matter how many times he tried to hunt it or what gadgets and gizmo's he used that buck would literally show up 15 minutes after he left...... But you'd have to be careful carrying a deer mount in and out of the woods.

Miketyson26 :flag:

· Registered
119 Posts
I saw one of those gotcha type tv shows were this guys buddies had bought an old deer mount at a yard sale and it was huge. They would put the head at different angles to their buddies camera every year. A bit of horn here and full side shot of it there. The guy literally went nuts trying to hunt that buck!!!:fit: :fit: :fit:

And no matter how many times he tried to hunt it or what gadgets and gizmo's he used that buck would literally show up 15 minutes after he left...... But you'd have to be careful carrying a deer mount in and out of the woods.

Miketyson26 :flag:
I would make sure I had my orange on...lol

1 - 19 of 19 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.