Arkansas Hunting banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
605 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My wife and I are getting rid of our furniture to buy some new and some that will just fit in the house better.

This is my first experience uploading pictures so I hope they open.
We would like to have the following amounts:
Mayo couch with ottoman- $500 obo.
no stains used for a few months and just couldn't make it fit in the living room.
Reclining love seat-$225 obo.
No stains, currently still using. still reclines well.
Coffee table-$75 obo.
some scratches around top edge. other than that no damage. has shelf under.
LAZY BOY recliner-$150 obo.
No stains, still functions as new.

We do not smoke and don't have any inside pets or kids/(they stay outside).:biggrin:
I also have an old table and bedroom suite for sale but I am trying the whole picture uploading think before I attempt to upload more. Let me know if you are interested.

·
Registered
605 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
looks like it worked so here are the other two pictures. not so hard after all.

Don't really have any idea what we want for either of these two pieces. The chairs are not in the greatest shap on the kitchen table. the dresser will give you an idea of the look of the bedroom suite. If you want pictures of the bed and night stands let me know.

·
Registered
44 Posts
Trapperman,

I'm interested in buying the reclining love seat. I can't seem to get my PM's to work, so if you will send me your phone number I will get in touch with you. My email address is [email protected]

Thanks,
Evan

·
Registered
605 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
John I probably need to hold out for now on that deal b/c i haven't ran in the paper yet but I will keep you guys in mind.

·
Registered
605 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
just to let you guys know the love seat couch has sold. The sofa w/ chaise lounge is still for sale and the recliner is still for sale. I have listed both of these on Ebay if anyone wants to bid.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts