Fur clothing back in style?

Discussion in 'Trapping' started by NaturalStateNative, Nov 27, 2012.

1. NaturalStateNative

NaturalStateNative Well-Known Member

I had channel 7 on this morning while I was gettin some stuff done around the house and after the weather they had these women on there yakin about clothes and what's "in" style for the winter. They had a few models walking out or whatever, I wasn't really paying attention until I heard "sheared beaver" which obviously sparked my attention...Then they had several more come out wearing fox fur jackets, coyote jackets, hats, boots, scarfs, all kinds of stuff that was all fur. Thought it was awesome in our tree huggin' PETA world to see fur clothing making a comeback. Good for the trapper too :up:

2. Buck-Ridge

Buck-Ridge Well-Known Member

I bought a fur for my wife last year. There is nothing that puts a bigger smile on a woman's face than when she has on a fur. I hope they do come back in style. Women look good in a fur.

3. NaturalStateNative

NaturalStateNative Well-Known Member

All it would take is for the non-PETA supporting celebrities to decide it's ok and the rest of the country will jump on the bandwagon as well. I just thought it was neat to see people modeling fur on tv like it's new or somthing.