Fur Bearers Unlimited Banquet

Discussion in 'Trapping' started by Wayne Watson, Jan 13, 2018.

1. Wayne Watson

Wayne Watson Well-Known Member

The ATA along with the National Trappers Association are pleased to be hosting the Furbearers Unlimited Banquet here in Arkansas. The date and location is May 19 at the DoubleTree Suites by Hilton Hotel in Bentonville. Please contact me if you can help with the banquet. As with anything that is successful, a lot of work will need to be completed. We would greatly appreciate your help. Please contact me if you'd be willing to help.

Thanks!

2. curdog1

curdog1 Well-Known Member

What kind of help do you need?

3. Wayne Watson

Selling tickets to the event, getting sponsors for the guns, getting donated items for the auction. Email me if you can help at president@arkansastrappers.org. Many thanks.

4. Wayne Watson

meatgravy likes this.
  5. TravisJ

TravisJ Member

Take this up.
    If you guys have the time you should try and make it to this.
    11 guns need new homes and lots of other stuff which is probably ok too..... but .....guns!!!!

And beverages!!!!

Wayne Watson likes this.
  6. Wayne Watson

If you or your company would like a corporate table or are willing to sponsor a gun, let me know. See our website at http://arkansastrappers.org/

7. Wayne Watson

Ticket price has been reduced to $40 for trappers. Contact me at 479-283-7004. Thanks.

8. Wayne Watson

The banquet has been cancelled. It will be rescheduled at a later date. Thank you.