Arkansas Hunting banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
101 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This is an older model 1 dog training collar...still works great.

It has 3 levels of intensity from the transmitter, and 5 different changeable levels at the collar.
It has a tone button, for training the dog to a tone.

Consists of rechargeable collar, transmitter, all intensity plugs, wrench, 2 antennaes, (one for transmitter, one for collar,the one for the collar is for long range, which I never used) Plastic carrying case, charger and a transmitter holster.

There is also a battery test light, which works, but a new one is needed. I think they are 5 bucks from The Collar Clinic.

Price $150.00

·
Registered
101 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
If you are interested make an offer...:biggrin:

It has 3 levels of intensity from the transmitter, and 5 different changeable levels at the collar.

Consists of rechargeable collar, transmitter, all intensity plugs, wrench, 2 antennaes, (one for transmitter, one for collar,the one for the collar is for long range, which I never used) Plastic carrying case, charger and a transmitter holster.

There is also a battery test light, which works, but a new one is needed. I think they are 5 bucks from The Collar Clinic.

Price $150.00

·
Registered
101 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
This is what a reconditioned model like this is selling for from the collar clinic.
And a little better description.

Price:$225.00 from the Collar Clinic

In Stock

This model offers variable intensity selection from the hand held transmitter. Excellent avoidance trainer. Correction is as long as you depress the button. You can always use the lowest setting but be able to make stronger corrections if necessary.

Up to 15 levels of continuous stimulation, 3 levels instantly selectable from the transmitter, 5 levels adjustable on the collar by changing the color coded contact points
Audio tone module produces a tone at the collar. This is a removable option.
1 mile range with flexible antenna on collar, 1/2 mile without the antenna.
User replaceable rechargeable Ni-Cad batteries.
The system is sold complete with all the necessary accessories in a storage case.
User replaceable rechargeable Ni-Cad batteries.

Price $150.00

1 - 12 of 12 Posts