Fs/Ft 1991 Prowler Camper *

Discussion in 'Trading Post' started by ol bucky, Dec 8, 2012.

1. ol bucky

ol bucky Super Member<br>2010-11 Bow Hunting Contest Winner

I have a 1990 21.5 foot prowler 5th wheel camper for sale. I bought it last year but just dont use it as much as I thought i would. The camper is a nice Camper for its age it is not perfect. It does not have any leaks that I know of. It has holding tanks and the tires have good tread on them. It has the big bed up top then the couch and table also turn into a bed. It has a gas stove and hot water heater , a electric fridge and freezer. It also has a double sink in the kitchen with a microwave. The bathroom has a toilet , sink , and shower in it. It also has a tv , gas tank , and stands that will go with it. I also have a 16k fifth wheel hitch that can go with it but I do not have a set of rails as I will keep mine. The ac works great and im
    Not sure about the heater as I have never used it. I will deliever within a reasonable distance. I am asking 3500.00 OBO. I would also be interested in some trades. Cars , trucks , trailers, atvs, Ect. I can deliever the trailer if its needed. I am located In Romance Ar. If you have any questions call/text Mike at 870-883-1243 thanks.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. ol bucky

3. ol bucky

Sold!!! Whatch out guys I have a nice Backhoe that ill put up soon....