Arkansas Hunting banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
365 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
This is a homemade jobber. Used treated 2x6 with insulated Pipe, revesiable boat winch, turnbuckle for fine tuning, and quick clamps. Drawing board is covered by carpet so it will not scratch your bow. I have moved into a place with only a one car garage and can't have the home shop I use to have. I can do pictures tonight. Cost about $70.00 to make will sell for under half at $30.00. Please PM if you are interested.

·
Registered
620 Posts
It is not a bow press, but a draw board. It is used when tuning most binary cam bows. They need to be timed at full draw, and the draw stops must me adjusted accordingly. Since it is hard to draw a bow and then look when the cams are hitting the draw stops, it is used to draw the bow for you, and the cams can then be looked at. The board holds the bow while the boat winch draws the string back.

·
Registered
365 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Thank you

It is not a bow press, but a draw board. It is used when tuning most binary cam bows. They need to be timed at full draw, and the draw stops must me adjusted accordingly. Since it is hard to draw a bow and then look when the cams are hitting the draw stops, it is used to draw the bow for you, and the cams can then be looked at. The board holds the bow while the boat winch draws the string back.
Yep, got it. Just an additional tunning tool.:up:

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.