·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Composite Stalker w/BOSS
Finish is 100%, Stock has a couple of very minor scuffs on it
Rifle comes with scope base and 100+/- rds of brass
Asking $450 obo, will consider trades
Also, rifle currently has a Leupold Vari-X III 3.5-10x mounted on it. If you're interested in both let me know, and we can talk about a price.

Jason
407-929-9667
[email protected]

·
Administrator
87,179 Posts
I'll tell you boys, I have this exact same gun, and with the muzzle brake on it, it has less recoil than the 25/06 without a brake. I shoot 180 grain bullets at just over 3000 fps and the recoil is very light.

·
Registered
1,716 Posts
Yes, the muzzle brake is nice for recoil. I got it on a .270 right when they came out , some 15 years ago. Almost went deaf when I shot it.... as I do not wear hearing protection while hunting..... and I took the brake off and put the Boss CR ( convrntional recoil ) on. A little more recoil, but my ears love me again....

MET

·
Administrator
87,179 Posts
Yes, the muzzle brake is nice for recoil. I got it on a .270 right when they came out , some 15 years ago. Almost went deaf when I shot it.... as I do not wear hearing protection while hunting..... and I took the brake off and put the Boss CR ( convrntional recoil ) on. A little more recoil, but my ears love me again....

MET
Been there, done that and had the sore ears!! :biggrin:

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.