Free Yellow Lab

Discussion in 'Dogs for Sale or Trade' started by John Stiles, Dec 28, 2010.

1. John Stiles

John Stiles Ultimate Member 2007 Team Turkey Contest Winner

Absolutely house broke....lovable...big...eats like a horse!:whistle:

2. bassqueen1979

bassqueen1979 Account Suspended

lab

male or female and pic please

3. John Stiles

Male...he's in bed, I'll send pic tomorrow, okay?

4. No-till Boss

No-till Boss Well-Known Member

Where is Dallas county ?

5. John Stiles

South of LR, North of Texarkana.....about 30 miles south on #I-30 from LR you get to Malvern....then south on #9, 25 more miles and you'll be sitting in front of my house!:thumb:

6. No-till Boss

No-till Boss Well-Known Member

It seems like every gun,dog or other deal I would like to do is four hours away !

Thanks for the reply John......

7. John Stiles

Sorry, I had to get away from civilization.....now I'm wishing I didn't.:frown:

8. bassqueen1979

bassqueen1979 Account Suspended

male lab

got any pics please

9. crackshot82

crackshot82 Moderator<br>2006 Photo Contest Winner<br>2007 Pho Staff Member

Is that dog not got out of bed yet:fit:

10. John Stiles

Oh, sorry, he had run off for a couple days, but he's back now. This is a very good dog with people, even kids...but he don't like other dogs much. I'm supposed to check with a family about 5 miles from here...might be their dog...if not, pics will follow! Thanks for the interest and patience.:up:

11. John Stiles

Sorry for draggin my feet on this....looks like Iris and Mama have attached themselves to him! Yesterday while I was burning brushpiles....they were treeing squirrels with him. Sounded to me like they were having a blast. He just woke me up to let me know there was a prowler about....turned out to be of the "cervidae species" and that's all I'm gonna say!:razz: :up:

12. John Stiles

Here's that pic I never posted...he's a little healthier now than he was when he got here. The date on my trailcam is wrong...should be 1/21....

Last edited: Mar 10, 2011
  13. John Stiles

I think I'm gonna grow to this dog! Whoever dumped him....thanks!:razz: P/S...he's taken, so unless I have a change of heart, he's off the market!

14. arits74

arits74 Well-Known Member

my buddy has a black lab that was dropped off at his farm shop when he was a pup,the first time we took him to the duck blind he took to it like a fish to water.he has never had any training at all and he is a very good duck dog.he is 8 years old now.everybody at the duck club is attached to him.

15. skip1411

skip1411 Well-Known Member

Need some meat on his bones other than that he is a pretty boy. The look on his face seems like he has become accustomed to his surrondings.

Great yard dog if he keeps things at bay.