Free Yellow Lab

Discussion in 'Dogs for Sale or Trade' started by John Stiles, Dec 28, 2010.

1. John Stiles

John Stiles Ultimate Member<br>2007 Team Turkey Contest Winner

Absolutely house broke....lovable...big...eats like a horse!:whistle:

2. bassqueen1979

bassqueen1979 Account Suspended

lab

male or female and pic please

3. John Stiles

Male...he's in bed, I'll send pic tomorrow, okay?

4. No-till Boss

No-till Boss Well-Known Member

Where is Dallas county ?

5. John Stiles

South of LR, North of Texarkana.....about 30 miles south on #I-30 from LR you get to Malvern....then south on #9, 25 more miles and you'll be sitting in front of my house!:thumb:

6. No-till Boss

No-till Boss Well-Known Member

It seems like every gun,dog or other deal I would like to do is four hours away !

Thanks for the reply John......

7. John Stiles

Sorry, I had to get away from civilization.....now I'm wishing I didn't.:frown:

8. bassqueen1979

bassqueen1979 Account Suspended

male lab

got any pics please

9. crackshot82

crackshot82 Moderator<br>2006 Photo Contest Winner<br>2007 Pho Staff Member

Is that dog not got out of bed yet:fit:

10. John Stiles

Oh, sorry, he had run off for a couple days, but he's back now. This is a very good dog with people, even kids...but he don't like other dogs much. I'm supposed to check with a family about 5 miles from here...might be their dog...if not, pics will follow! Thanks for the interest and patience.:up:

11. John Stiles

Sorry for draggin my feet on this....looks like Iris and Mama have attached themselves to him! Yesterday while I was burning brushpiles....they were treeing squirrels with him. Sounded to me like they were having a blast. He just woke me up to let me know there was a prowler about....turned out to be of the "cervidae species" and that's all I'm gonna say!:razz: :up:

12. John Stiles

Here's that pic I never posted...he's a little healthier now than he was when he got here. The date on my trailcam is wrong...should be 1/21....

Last edited: Mar 10, 2011
  13. John Stiles

I think I'm gonna grow to this dog! Whoever dumped him....thanks!:razz: P/S...he's taken, so unless I have a change of heart, he's off the market!

14. arits74

arits74 Well-Known Member

my buddy has a black lab that was dropped off at his farm shop when he was a pup,the first time we took him to the duck blind he took to it like a fish to water.he has never had any training at all and he is a very good duck dog.he is 8 years old now.everybody at the duck club is attached to him.

15. skip1411

skip1411 Well-Known Member

Need some meat on his bones other than that he is a pretty boy. The look on his face seems like he has become accustomed to his surrondings.

Great yard dog if he keeps things at bay.