Free yellow lab - He has had 4 months pro training

Discussion in 'Huntin' Dogs' started by Kinglake, Jan 28, 2008.

1. Kinglake

Kinglake Well-Known Member

It pains me to do this, but I need to get rid of my yellow Lab "Buster". I have a new job and am gone 20+ days month, so he is not getting the attention all dogs deserve.

Buster is weighs about 85 pounds and is a pleasure to be around. He has been living in the backyard for the last year (The wife moved in, the dog moved out), although he is fully housetrained. He has 4 months of pro training from Online Labs in Como, Mississippi. He was started on hand signals. I haven't had the chance to hunt him the last three years, although I have worked with him in a limited amount. I am sure he would pick back up everything he learned very quickly if someone will give him the attention he deserves.

He is 4 1/2 years old. He is current on everything ( I give him shots myself) and is microchipped. I have a large kennel that goes with him.

I live in Sherwood, AR. If anyone is willing to give him a good home I would greatly appreciate it.

Please PM if interested.

2. Kinglake

Kinglake Well-Known Member

I think he is spoken for. I have two people that want him, so if the first falls through, the second one will have him. Thanks for the pm's and I will reply if these two fall through.