Free self-propelled lawnmower

Discussion in 'Free! Pay it forward!' started by Mo/Ark, Nov 26, 2017.

1. Mo/Ark

Mo/Ark Well-Known Member

This thing is 13 years old. Started first time every time til this summer. It has compression and a new plug. Full tank of good gas too. I just don't have time to mess with it and its in my way. Going to the dump if someone doesn't want it here. In Cabot, but will meet within reason. Pm me here or text/call 5013094021

Attached Files:

2. claytonsdad

claytonsdad Well-Known Member

The carb is likely gunked up. Have you checked it? You can get a new one for about $25 online. Had the same thing happen to the mower at my folks house this year. Somebody claim this thing. It's likely an easy fix. Wish I was closer.

3. Mo/Ark

Mo/Ark Well-Known Member

Honestly with the schedule I've had the last few months, all I've done is stub my toe on it out in the garage. I know its probably a simple cheap fix, but I got a new one and no room for two.

4. John Stiles

John Stiles Ultimate Member 2007 Team Turkey Contest Winner

I'll be in Little Rock VA Dec. 18th, I'd love to have it, is that to far and too long a wait? If anyone from up that way hunts close down here, maybe I can get a little help. My old walmart push mower swarmed on me this pas month. Can't edger around, weed eaters kill my old bad back.

5. Mo/Ark

Mo/Ark Well-Known Member

I would be glad for you to have it John. Anyone headed south before the 18th?

6. John Stiles

I’ll take it, I may hafta wait till the 18th but I’ll try to meet you someplace, if no one happens to be headed this direction! Most hunters have slacked off coming this far south!

7. John Stiles

If anything changes, please PM me.

8. Mo/Ark

Mo/Ark Well-Known Member

Its yours John. Ive tripped over it for 6 months, another couple weeks won't kill me I guess. Anyone headed south before then give me a shout. Otherwise, call/text/msg me closer to time John.

John Stiles likes this.
  9. John Stiles

Push it outside and don’t trip over it! It won’t hurt to be outside!

10. Mo/Ark

Mo/Ark Well-Known Member

Bringing this back up. Someone needs a winter project!

11. Mo/Ark

Mo/Ark Well-Known Member

Headed to the dump this weekend. Surely someone needs a project

12. John Stiles

I wish somebody was headed this way and could get it closer...I won't be back at the LRVA till the Jan. 14th is what they told me. Don't know for sure till they call me and tell me a time/date. Gonna be getting skin-cancer removed.

13. Mo/Ark

Mo/Ark Well-Known Member

Lawnmowers gone. Sorry we couldn't make it work out John.

John Stiles likes this.