Arkansas Hunting banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
2,183 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
The mother belongs to my neighbor and she abandoned them during the storms this week. Poor little things were soaking wet and freezing. Tried to get the neighbor to take them in, but he didn't want to deal with them. The dad is a beagle mix same size as a beagle just Black and Tan. The mother is a rat terrier beagle cross and is a rabbit running machine.
2 boys 2 girls. They are eating wet dog food and can go anytime after this week. I estimate them to be 4-5 weeks 5012822081

·
Registered
2,183 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
You did a good thing! They were lucky you gave them a chance and put them in new homes:thumb:
It's so funny you say that. One went for a little boys Christmas gift and he loves her. The other that left today is gonna have to grow on the little girl. Her dad called me in a panic today. He had ran over her rat terrier puppy today and was in desperate need for a replacement. I meet them and the little girl did not seem excited at all (who can blame her right). Any who I tried to talk to her a little bit about it and she still wasn't buying it lol. I said to her "She isn't as cute as your other puppy is she?" She said "No, not at all! Mine was way cutier". I couldn't do anything but laugh. I love how honest kids are. And I know in a couple days her and that puppy will be buddies.

·
Super Moderator
9,499 Posts
It's so funny you say that. One went for a little boys Christmas gift and he loves her. The other that left today is gonna have to grow on the little girl. Her dad called me in a panic today. He had ran over her rat terrier puppy today and was in desperate need for a replacement. I meet them and the little girl did not seem excited at all (who can blame her right). Any who I tried to talk to her a little bit about it and she still wasn't buying it lol. I said to her "She isn't as cute as your other puppy is she?" She said "No, not at all! Mine was way cutier". I couldn't do anything but laugh. I love how honest kids are. And I know in a couple days her and that puppy will be buddies.
Oh Gosh! That's a hard adjustment to make for the kiddo. I hope this pup wins her over and stays away from vehicles!

1 - 17 of 17 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.