Arkansas Hunting banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
466 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey Guy's,

I saw the following add on Craigslist and though one of you might be interested. PLEASE NOTE: I DON'T KNOW THIS GUY OR HAVE ANY CONNECTIONS WITH HIM. I just saw the add....

Hunting Land (Fulton county arkansas)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Reply to: [email protected] [?]
Date: 2008-10-02, 11:34PM CDT

Own 5 Private acres of Full wooded land in Fulton County Arkansas that I cant hunt this year because I dont live in the state. I am looking for some one who can check on the land and do some work on it for me.For Payment , I will give you full Hunting Privilege for this year and Poss next year. If you do a good job and we get along I will keep you around. The work that I am asking for is not hard work at all just things that need to be done but hard for me with me living out of state. You'll get Hunting privileges. Lots of great Deer trails. Email me for more details

·
Registered
466 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I realize that! It's more about the surroundings. I know a guy that has 9 acres in MS and has killed some very good deer. I just thought someone may be interested in a free place to hunt.

·
Registered
466 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
"Bowhunter71 If I had Jdoyle's money I'd just buy this place and ask questions later"

And the wealthy side of my family chimes in......Boy I tell ya.... This bowhunter71 is a MULTI Millionare and he tries to pick on a guy that is still trying to save up to be a thousandare.......

·
Registered
2,392 Posts
i contacted this guy tooka good 10 emails back and forth scene about the the 10 th of this month email no ans for 4-5 days yes i want you email s eamils he's out of town tells me i will call you on sunday sunday comes and go's email oh i will call you wed for sure no phone call email his he out of town some one from his office a family member died said ok still week later no reply so email him said due to transportation troubles i could not take care of his 5 acre's only because got to thinking that's some very expensive free hunting. he wants some one to look over the place each month i said i could every other month he said ok, then later on wanted to show the property to any potential buyers. then later said might need to have me cut some trees down. check for trespassers . hell thats not ever good deal for me 140 mile round trip with gas wear and tear on my truck running back and forth. my time. emailed him back and told him the fib . then i get a email from him saying he will liik for some one else this is after 3 weeks emailing back and forth . then says ok well if i know someone that wants free hunting and $400.00 a month let him know. well he never said anything about money to me . i emailed him back and said to him what $400.00 never said anything about money to me. he emails back few hrs later saying he got someone to do it. yea right ! he could not finalize it with me in 3 weeks then he has a guy in 2 hre . sounds like bug load of BS to me. he sent me a map of the property it's a couple miles from cherokee village. my guess that free hunting would cost me $500-700. a year guy don't live in the state so i have no idea where the photos were taken could be new york for all i know :head:

·
Registered
120 Posts
same happened to me. I wrote the guy and sent 2 to 3 emails a day back and forth and it all sounded good. Then I ask where the land was and he sent me a map too. I told him i would ride up that weekend to check it out and he never answered a single all or answered another email after that. I don't know must be a fake. I got back on craigslist tonight and he posted a new thread about it wanting someone to take care of it. But he didn't offer any money.

·
Registered
2,392 Posts
as far as i'm concerned it's nothing but BS. don't know what his motive is but i do not need hope it backfires on him. he only came up with the $400.00 after i said no thanks guess he was trying to pi$$ me off or something well did not work. almost feeling like doing a post on there saying what he has done. ah not worth it.

·
Registered
466 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Well guys sorry I posted the original post. I was just trying to help someone out, but as i originally stated....I DONT KNOW THAT GUY. I am not sure why someone would even take the time to run an add like that. It really makes no sense.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.