Arkansas Hunting banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
29,960 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Several items of furniture. Free. North part of Conway.
I have tried to give this away at church or elsewhere, and no luck. I just hate to see decent furniture go to waste when someone might actually need it.

Two Caveats: One, I can't tell you when H.U.D. is going to take possession of the house and lock me out. They threatened this July 30, caused me a LOT of grief, and I haven't heard since. I have no idea what they are doing. I have a key until they take over. They really ticked me off and so I just stopped trying to clean out the house after we got out what we wanted.

Two, pardon the mess. We have cleaned and moved about all we care to. It's been a 3 month process and we're sorta tired of it all. I will call some estate sale place one day (maybe) and have 'em come get all this, but I'd rather give away what is left if possible. There are also some couches and chairs in living room, deer camp quality, and some older kitchen stuff.

I will also admit that I'm going to be busy and gone a lot when ML season starts. I don't mind helping load anything but I'm not much help at heavy stuff. Also, I'm not going to deal with this much longer regardless of what HUD does. If no one wants this stuff, I'll just call an estate sale place and be done. I honestly don't care what happens to any of it.

Items are:
Dresser with mirrors
Stereo cabinet (have no idea if it works, or even what is in it. I'm going now to see what's inside)
Gas cook stove....works as far as I know. Still connected to LP line.
Lift Chair......can't see it well, but beside the stove is a lift chair. Mother wouldn't use it. No clue if it works.
Bed Frame (Queen). Mattress there if you want it, but doubt anyone will.
Nightstand (beside bed)

PM me here if interested. You'll have to come get what you want.

Brown Wood Floor Tints and shades Flooring
Wood Tablecloth Cabinetry Hardwood Flooring
Textile Wood Flooring Event Room
Cabinetry Wood Interior design Drawer Hardwood
Audio equipment Flooring Gas Gas stove Office equipment

·
Registered
29,960 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Bump.
I hate to see some of the useful stuff go to waste. HUD is gonna back a dump truck up and haul it to the dump, I'm sure.

If no one is going to want this stuff, does anyone know of a company that would maybe buy the whole house of stuff? I know of Hutchcraft in Guy. Not sure they'd do it, but will call them Monday. Anyone else?

·
Registered
29,960 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I’d be interested in that wig if you’d take 10.00
$9.99 today and today only. Plus shipping and handling. Plus pictures of you wearing it.

There are two. I'll even give a two for one. Heck, there may be 3. I hate touching 'em.

·
Registered
29,960 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Stove is gone. Glad someone is getting some good out of some of it.

The rest is still there. Plus a 4 drawer filing cabinet. And an old chair or two and a couch.

·
Registered
29,960 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
If you happen to get any authors or titles, let me know. I'll pay shipping if the price is right on the books.
If I stuff them, they all fit in a large Flat Rate box. Well all but the three bigger (size) books, they are all 3 dictionaries. I don't recommend them; I read them once but the plot changes so fast it's hard to keep up.

PM me your address and I'll send them all to you. You can decide which ones to chunk. Many of them are printed dialogues from various debates.

·
Premium Member
17,624 Posts
If I stuff them, they all fit in a large Flat Rate box. Well all but the three bigger (size) books, they are all 3 dictionaries. I don't recommend them; I read them once but the plot changes so fast it's hard to keep up.

PM me your address and I'll send them all to you. You can decide which ones to chunk. Many of them are printed dialogues from various debates.
Sweet! I'd love to have them. Dictionaries are well written but the plot is really hard to follow.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.