Arkansas Hunting banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
9,846 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Freddie (FB) was kind enough to drop by and give me 30 AH.net decals for any of our members that show up at my booth today. Stop on by and introduce yourself and get your decal!

.270Win

·
Registered
9,846 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Thats just not fair to those of us that are at work!:frown:
I don't what it would take to con old 270 win into put one back and mailing it.:thumb:
Dang, you guys are pluckin' my heart strings here! :frown:

Ok....here's the deal:

soarkrebel and redcloud35 are already on my list. The next 25 members that send me an email asking for a decal, I'll send you one for free. Please include your real name and address, I'll take care of the rest. :thumb:

P.S. soarkrebel and redcloud35, I'll still need your name and address, but yours are reserved. :biggrin:

Send your requests to [email protected]

.270Win

·
Registered
12,768 Posts
I sent you the email. And again thanks for making a bad day better by doing that.
Rough day at work ....after 12 hours of it they hit me with more.
Then as I was about to leave my wife calls and said my son was helping a local man that owns a fiberglass repair shop and almost lost his fingers.
ER visit with a fractured finger and stitches .......got off lucky to say the least. so my day was rough and your giving in to my and redcloud35's begging made it a little better.
I will be proud to display an AH.net on my ride.thanks:thumb:

·
Registered
9,846 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
I sent you the email. And again thanks for making a bad day better by doing that.
Rough day at work ....after 12 hours of it they hit me with more.
Then as I was about to leave my wife calls and said my son was helping a local man that owns a fiberglass repair shop and almost lost his fingers.
ER visit with a fractured finger and stitches .......got off lucky to say the least. so my day was rough and your giving in to my and redcloud35's begging made it a little better.
I will be proud to display an AH.net on my ride.thanks:thumb:
Dang, sorry to hear about your bad day, but glad your son will be ok. I got your email and will send your decal this week. Wish you could have made it to the show, but I hope to meet you in person some day soon. Take care and best wishes to you and your family. :thumb:

.270Win

·
Registered
9,846 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Hey I was there and didn't get one?:smack:
Gotta play by the rules Jeff....and I think you were the one that brought the bag of decals out to my truck after the show! :eek: I had no idea that you didn't already have one! I'd be more than happy to send you one, just send me your address and it's a done deal. :thumb:

.270Win

·
Registered
12,768 Posts
Dang, sorry to hear about your bad day, but glad your son will be ok. I got your email and will send your decal this week. Wish you could have made it to the show, but I hope to meet you in person some day soon. Take care and best wishes to you and your family. :thumb:

.270Win
Thanks .270Win ......they gave him a good shot of demerol and He isnt feeling anything right now. The kid will help anybody......I guess He was going to do some welding for the man and a big trailer they were jacking fell and got his hand. I'll get his story tomorrow.Well I have been going since 3:30am this morning and it time to crash.........

·
Registered
9,846 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
NOTE TO EVERYONE: When you send the email, please include your nickname so I'll know who you are. :thumb:

.270Win

·
Super Moderator
9,418 Posts
Is it too late? I was sick all weekend and didn't get back on till yesterday and didn't stay on long. Just wanted to check and see if it was too late. Thanks! :thumb:

I'm going to send one anyway, but if it's too late, just let me know. :thumb:

·
Registered
9,846 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Thanks for the replies and emails....all of you that have emailed me so far have a decal coming this week.

Only around 15 decals remaining.....better speak up quick! :thumb:

.270Win

1 - 20 of 29 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.