Freaking hilarious

Discussion in 'News and Politics' started by JasonS, Jan 12, 2018.

1. claytonsdad

claytonsdad Well-Known Member

Sometimes fact is indeed stranger than fiction!

2. Saltydog

Saltydog Well-Known Member

:D maybe he will consider switching parties.....

3. Thenarwhal

Thenarwhal Well-Known Member

I love irony.

brushcreek likes this.
  4. Saltydog

Saltydog Well-Known Member

An hour and a half later and I still find this funny... pure karma! :cool:

N8HARNER likes this.
  5. wawa

wawa Well-Known Member

The comments under the story were just as entertaining, especially the one wishing that the robbers were illegal immigrants (which would be supreme irony considering Rahm Emanuel's pride in Chicago being a sanctuary city). Funny, I didn't notice mention of their race in the article.

R6mm and brushcreek like this.
  6. Mr. Chitlin

Mr. Chitlin Administrator Staff Member

NE Ark
    law enforcement sources confirmed that they had no one in custody and did not release a description of the suspects.

That probably answers that particular question.

Onetrakd likes this.
  7. Nat1

Nat1 Well-Known Member

Lol neighborHOOD theme photos! What a s*** hole!

8. Bowhuntr

Bowhuntr Well-Known Member

Sounds like they got some real “in-the-neighborhood kind of photos”. Just a little too real ha. I guess they will have to go take some more because the ones they took went with the stolen cameras. Might be hard to get ol boy back in the Hood to take more photos.

R6mm likes this.
  9. R6mm

R6mm Well-Known Member

N. Texas
    Yeah, leaving out the description of the 3 robbers....is a dead giveaway it's not in the left's best interest to publish it. There were multiple victims, didn't see anything about the robbers being masked...so why not give out the description? Glad to see the city with some the strictest gun laws in the country...is working so well. Only the thugs have guns. Pathetic that someone (& his team) that's running for attorney general, can't do a campaign photo shoot, in daylight, without getting robbed at gunpoint. o_O

Last edited: Jan 14, 2018 at 5:57 PM
  10. Vern Humphrey

Vern Humphrey Well-Known Member

I'll bet he has armed guards next time, though.

Pity that ordinary citizens can't afford that kind of protection.

11. R6mm

R6mm Well-Known Member

N. Texas
    Maybe he would have a better chance at winning AG, if he campaigned for conceal carry permits. Since his personal experience, is a prime example of the Chicago problem. :)

12. sam

sam Grand Member<br>2007 Photo Contest Winner<br>

Ain't Karma a *****, got'a love her.

13. Vern Humphrey

Ya gotta understand, protection is only for the privileged few, not for the great unwashed masses.

14. sam

sam Grand Member<br>2007 Photo Contest Winner<br>

Ya gotta understand, protection is only for the privileged few, not for the great unwashed masses.

That's part of what makes this so funny, you just know that he thought he was so much better than the great unwashed masses that he was untouchable.

15. R6mm

R6mm Well-Known Member

N. Texas
    Oh yes, I understand their twisted philosophy. Only wish the liberals would try something new.... & use some common sense. They still won't, even when their failed policies hit them between the eyes. It's never their fault.

16. Vern Humphrey

Oh, yeah. Of course the answer is to make it more difficult to rob one of the Lord's Anointed, and harder for the unwashed masses to protect themselves.

sam likes this.