Arkansas Hunting banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Member<br>2012 Photo Contest Winner
1,376 Posts
I walked and looked all day, thought it was about time but WR told me he saw 5 bucks yesterday and they all still had theirs...

·
Registered
23,356 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
That's my second in a week, I'd like to find the other sides to the 2 I've found so far.

·
Registered
23,356 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Nope, found this one in Tulip. :biggrin:

No, really I found this on the farm just a few feet from a trough where I'm feeding a corn/rice bran mix.

·
Ultimate Member 2007 Team Turkey Contest Winner
53,789 Posts
Nope, found this one in Tulip. :biggrin:

No, really I found this on the farm just a few feet from a trough where I'm feeding a corn/rice bran mix.
I don't know if you remember, but that first shed with the drop tine made me think you been sure nuff hunting in Tulip!:wink:

·
Member<br>2007 Bowhunting Contest Team Winner<br>2
5,234 Posts
Hunted Wed. and Fri. evening and saw 10 different bucks. Maybe 11, but I think I saw one of the same ones both days. One had shed both sides and another had shed just one side. All the rest still had both sides. Shouldn't be long though. :wink: I have still been feeding one spot for picture purposes. Taking inventory on what we have left. I just started putting the corn and rice bran under a fallen tree hoping a buck may knock a loose antler off while eating. :thumb: Sounds like a good plan, but it may not work. Worth a try anyway.

·
Registered
23,356 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Walked about 5 hours today and didn't find any sheds and not many squirrels, treed on several den trees and finely found one out in the open and my little pup did me proud. :thumb:

1 - 11 of 11 Posts